Will Balotelli cost Mancini his job??

kippaxblue76 said:
I hope today was the last chance saloon for Mario, how can he start in front of Tevez, if he picks him again he deserves to lose his job.

What if he picks him and he scores the winning goal?

moomba said:
kippaxblue76 said:
I hope today was the last chance saloon for Mario, how can he start in front of Tevez, if he picks him again he deserves to lose his job.

What if he picks him and he scores the winning goal?

What if he gets redcarded after 30 minutes? Let Mario play the last 10 minutes when were 3 up home to West Ham

I think that Mancini is losing his job by himself with his awful team selections and he is clueness in europe.
Balo has not improved one bit since he came here and I would put him with the EDS lads so he can pick up some tips.

Well Balotelli scored like one goal from open play in last 9 months so...

Balotelli is woeful.

But Nasri is the worst. He only starts playing around 70 mins.

Aguero, Tevez and Silva constantly pick the wrong option and either pass instead of shooting or deliver powder puff shots instead of passing. Dzeko is only OK when we play to his strengths (which we only do when he comes on as a sub). The attack needs radical restructuring to be honest.

Worst of all though is the comedy defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.