Will Barca Sell Out?

Perhaps a better question would have been can we fill a 60k stadium with our mainly working class local support? do we have enough match day fans in the area. barring the odd one coming from bloody Devon.

i kne albert davy said:
Perhaps a better question would have been can we fill a 60k stadium with our mainly working class local support? do we have enough match day fans in the area. barring the odd one coming from bloody Devon.

Manchester is a big City (the fastest growing City in the UK) I would wager that the vast majority of fans come from a 50 mile radius of the Stadium

You also have to remember that people from Manchester have moved all over the country for work etc, if they were City fans it's likely their children will be

Ultimately we will have new fans, I have no problem whatsoever with that, it's not an exclusive little club where only people born in St Marys are allowed to enter, it's entertainment pure and simple, and if we play the best and most entertaining football they will fill it

Ducado said:
i kne albert davy said:

Manchester is a big City (the fastest growing City in the UK) I would wager that the vast majority of fans come from a 50 mile radius of the Stadium

You also have to remember that people from Manchester have moved all over the country for work etc, if they were City fans it's likely their children will be

Ultimately we will have new fans, I have no problem whatsoever with that, it's not an exclusive little club where only people born in St Marys are allowed to enter, it's entertainment pure and simple, and if we play the best and most entertaining football they will fill it
We do play the best style of football and most attacking in the premiership at the moment but our 47.5k stadium looked a tad sparse Wednesday night when out local support doesn't turn out there's not that many new fans at the moment to take up the slack. 5 of us attend weekend home game's due to work commitments only 3 on wed and looked to be repeated around ground 60% full. for league games I reckon we can probably attract 50k blues plus away support especially for less glamour ties. I think it take's a fair while to attract the Glory seeking types.

It would help if the ........... nah I'm not going to moan again about the ticket office and the fact that I cannot buy an online ticket for my son on the third tier even though that is where his season ticket is. I had to ring up and get charged the £2.50 booking fee !!

FFS sort it out City it is shit.

Ducado said:
Changed the thread title, it does not mean the thread is any good, in fact it reads to me that the OP is doing a bit of trolling, best not to bite

Def not trolling just wish to put forward a point of view I hold about Citys base level of match attending support disagree by all means, now this game will sell out for sure but it would prove a point to me if it is a sell out by next Sat 18/01.

dawlish dave said:
Ducado said:
Changed the thread title, it does not mean the thread is any good, in fact it reads to me that the OP is doing a bit of trolling, best not to bite

Def not trolling just wish to put forward a point of view I hold about Citys base level of match attending support disagree by all means, now this game will sell out for sure but it would prove a point to me if it is a sell out by next Sat 18/01.

This match is definitely not the barometer to measure our support. Thousands of people who have no interest in city will want to attend and we could probably sell 100,000 tickets. The true measure is that we sell out virtually every premier league game, therefore we need the stadium expansion. Any match that sells out = lost revenue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.