Will Barca Sell Out?

This will sell out easy.
Also our fan base is growing , the amount of City fans we see travelling up the M6 compared to 10 years ago has increased dramatically.

Personally I imagine we would sell out for big games and a fair amount of premier league fixtures. Otherwise we would have to offer much cheaper tickets initially while the club builds a bigger global reputation. Having seen the ticket pricing structure I think it will be difficult to regularly to sell out at 60,000.

This will sell out easy.
Also our fan base is growing , the amount of City fans we see travelling up the M6 compared to 10 years ago has increased dramatically.

This is the biggest game in our recent history in regard to status of opposition, for sure it will sell out. It is also the most expensive home ticket we have ever had to fork out for. With Christmas only just gone, the cost of attending matches, especially this season, as we are still in 4 comps, will mean that many loyal blues simply cannot afford the minimum £50 for this game. I will be there but there may come a time when I can't afford to be and I've been going 40 years. We have waited many many years dreaming of games like this. I just hope our owners keep the future ticket pricing realistic to allow the loyal working class hard core supporters to carry on attending. After all, it was the size of our fanbase and potential that attracted ADUG to invest in us and I hope they don't overlook us for the deeper pocketed glory hunters like manure did across town!

Ducado said:
i kne albert davy said:
Perhaps a better question would have been can we fill a 60k stadium with our mainly working class local support? do we have enough match day fans in the area. barring the odd one coming from bloody Devon.

Manchester is a big City (the fastest growing City in the UK) I would wager that the vast majority of fans come from a 50 mile radius of the Stadium

You also have to remember that people from Manchester have moved all over the country for work etc, if they were City fans it's likely their children will be

Ultimately we will have new fans, I have no problem whatsoever with that, it's not an exclusive little club where only people born in St Marys are allowed to enter, it's entertainment pure and simple, and if we play the best and most entertaining football they will fill it

I was born at St Marys but I have never heard of that being a condition to be a blue.

Who else is in my exclusive little club?

Absolutely stupid thread - I bought my tickets online before and couldn't believe how many sold already. This nod will sell out within a couple of days - can't wait!

bluemoon risin' said:
This is the biggest game in our recent history in regard to status of opposition, for sure it will sell out. It is also the most expensive home ticket we have ever had to fork out for. With Christmas only just gone, the cost of attending matches, especially this season, as we are still in 4 comps, will mean that many loyal blues simply cannot afford the minimum £50 for this game. I will be there but there may come a time when I can't afford to be and I've been going 40 years. We have waited many many years dreaming of games like this. I just hope our owners keep the future ticket pricing realistic to allow the loyal working class hard core supporters to carry on attending. After all, it was the size of our fanbase and potential that attracted ADUG to invest in us and I hope they don't overlook us for the deeper pocketed glory hunters like manure did across town!
If it wasn't for Platini's FFP rules, ticket prices would be cheaper and the game would already be sold out.

m7mcfc said:
Ducado said:
i kne albert davy said:
Perhaps a better question would have been can we fill a 60k stadium with our mainly working class local support? do we have enough match day fans in the area. barring the odd one coming from bloody Devon.

Manchester is a big City (the fastest growing City in the UK) I would wager that the vast majority of fans come from a 50 mile radius of the Stadium

You also have to remember that people from Manchester have moved all over the country for work etc, if they were City fans it's likely their children will be

Ultimately we will have new fans, I have no problem whatsoever with that, it's not an exclusive little club where only people born in St Marys are allowed to enter, it's entertainment pure and simple, and if we play the best and most entertaining football they will fill it

I was born at St Marys but I have never heard of that being a condition to be a blue.

Who else is in my exclusive little club?
Don't think there's too many in that club mate.

I'm no cynic said:
bluemoon risin' said:
If it wasn't for Platini's FFP rules, ticket prices would be cheaper and the game would already be sold out.
No it wouldn't. It's still only on sale to ST holders at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.