Will Barca Sell Out?

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
fergal_oc said:
And now Viagogo now just says "Sorry". WTF? What the hell kind of error message is that?

Still available on Viagogo....as at 9.49am

Tickets are popping on and off, I think the Sorry message is coming because viagogo can't verify your membership because it's still being hammered by requests - double cry

fergal_oc said:
fergal_oc said:
And now Viagogo now just says "Sorry". WTF? What the hell kind of error message is that?

Tickets are popping on and off, I think the Sorry message is coming because viagogo can't verify your membership because it's still being hammered by requests - double cry

You have to be a blue member to purchase tickets on Viagogo

Glad I'm on the cup scheme, don't have any of these trauma's just an e-mail confirming my ticket is sorted.

fergal_oc said:

You have to be a blue member to purchase tickets on Viagogo

Yep but I've not used viagogo before and it keeps failing to add my supporter number to my account :( probably for the same reason even if you have it connected, buying tickets fails too.

Been on the phone to viagogo and even they say they can't fix the problem, all they said was keep trying your luck. Not happy!

Dont know if this helps Blues but I just received an e-mail from viagogo at 10.00 am saying tickets are on General sale ! Good Luck !

I have no idea why people stress about if games will sell out or not.Most of our home league games have and will sell out and will do so for some considerable time.Sure there will be a few empty seats due to illness/holidays and work but on the whole they sell out.

I was in Tenerife for Xmas and New year and for the first time ever i actually had some success in selling my tickets for the Liverpool and Palace games on viagogo,so i was happy to get a small portion of my SC money back and for a Blue who may have otherwise missed out to get to go to the game.

I still don't understand why i can't just ring the club direct and tell them the games i will miss and they can then re sell them but maybe that will come in the future,who knows?

The games we will have trouble selling are the early rounds of the cups,especially when it is midweek and a cold wet and windy night.Night games for me are awkward due to having to rely on public transport,getting home is hellish at times.35 thousand for Blackburn when it was live on tv was pretty good though.

john@staustell said:
So at £20 fee they fuck right off anyway. Why sell on VIAGOGO and not the OS?

Probably cup scheme seasoncard holders who can't make it. If you return the ticket to the club to re-sell I think I saw somewhere you have to leave the scheme, and who wants to give up the chance of a final ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.