Will Barca Sell Out?

Zubrman said:
47,000 @ £50 = £2,350,000

Good for the accounts next year.

Being pedantic, I'm sure it would be spilt with Barca. But the flip side is that the revenue from the second leg will be immense. At an average of 150 euros a ticket you're looking at 15,000,000 euros. Barca will get millions more from corporate sales from this game too because it's about 500 euros a pop. And with the tv revenue and corporate sales from the home leg, I bet city will clear ten mill for this fixture alone.

Danny Hoekman said:
Zubrman said:

....and shit for the fans who fork it out.

Behave

£50 for a champions league match against one of the best teams in the world?

I paid £50 to a tout outside Maine Road in 89 for a ticket to the Derby

Barcelona are charging a minimum 0f £77 for their leg

You can no longer go out with £20, get slaughtered and still have enough for a chippy and taxi home...

Didsbury Dave said:
Zubrman said:

Being pedantic, I'm sure it would be spilt with Barca. But the flip side is that the revenue from the second leg will be immense. At an average of 150 euros a ticket you're looking at 15,000,000 euros. Barca will get millions more from corporate sales from this game too because it's about 500 euros a pop. And with the tv revenue and corporate sales from the home leg, I bet city will clear ten mill for this fixture alone.

Being even more pedantic, it's 45,500 capacity for CL games, Cup scheme tickets were £45 and Home teams keep all revenues from CL matches. ;-)

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Zubrman said:

Behave

You can no longer go out with £20, get slaughtered and still have enough for a chippy and taxi home...

correct. I have said many a time that considering the product city don't charge anywhere near enough. season cards are well too cheap but hey ho.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Danny Hoekman said:
Zubrman said:

Behave

£50 is too much. I can't believe people are comfortable with, and quite happy to pay, £50 for one game.

lancs blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Zubrman said:

Being even more pedantic, it's 45,500 capacity for CL games, Cup scheme tickets were £45 and Home teams keep all revenues from CL matches. ;-)

So my pedantic post was more or less entirely wrong.

That surprises me about the revenue split.

de niro said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Danny Hoekman said:

Behave

correct. I have said many a time that considering the product city don't charge anywhere near enough. season cards are well too cheap but hey ho.

If not sarcastic, oh dear.

Danny Hoekman said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Danny Hoekman said:

Behave

£50 is too much. I can't believe people are comfortable with, and quite happy to pay, £50 for one game.

You can pay the same for Brass and you only get 30mins*

*Apparently as I have never been so just what I have been told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.