Will Barca Sell Out?

moon said:
fergal_oc said:
Thanks to Viagogo (yuck) I'm a gogo but it's a shame that I have to spend money through that site and potentially less with the club, although I'm sure the club gets a little bit of the resale price. Can't wait!

How much extra is it?

I've just had a look via MCFC tickets

Viagogo have two tickets in the lower family stand on row AA priced at £50 each with a £10 per ticket handling charge to be added

Got mine via Viagogo this morning as I missed out on the 9 o'clock tickets. As i can't start a thread I was wondering if there would be much call for a Barca ticket swapping thread? I have my ticket but I'd like it elsewhere to be nearer friends and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Apologies if this has been started elsewhere!

Was well fucked off this morning - logged on nice and early ready to hit the button at 9am to grab one of the remaining tickets.
At 9am exactly I got the you are 6499 in the queue (that was the exact number as well).
At 9.25 I got on the site and the Barca tickets were no longer appearing on the list so knew they were gone.
Tried to log on the Viagogo site and was teased with a few available attempted to buy 5 times (ive had them off there before so no dramas with logging my number) only to be met with a "Sorry" page when you commit to purchase - no explanation of any problem just "Sorry" - WTF does that mean!
As a last resort telephoned the ticket office and got an automated "Sold Out" message.
Another hour of my life (that I took off work) that I'll never get back - It's fucking bollocks it is!

As it happens I've made a few enquiries of people who know people so I've not given up yet.

If we have 36K SC holders - and I can't believe every single one bought a ticket - how many fucking Blue Members are there?
What pisses me off is that I'll bet there are plenty of day trippers going - I've been to nearly every frigging home match this season bar Arsenal (working) so to say I'm pissed off is an understatement.
Have to get a SC next season and Cup Schemed up even if I will be working for 30% of the games - Being a Blue Card member is all well and good but you have no chance of making the big games! And it's going to get worse! Those who don't believe we need to expand obviously don't have to suffer the disappointment of not getting their City fix!

The sorry message was because they still hadn't updated from 500 points the day previous until about 10.30ish. I agree blue is a waste of time this year only because priority is automatically included. If everyone has it I'm not a priority! I bet city made a fortune on blue membership yest

Kinkys Left Foot said:
Was well fucked off this morning - logged on nice and early ready to hit the button at 9am to grab one of the remaining tickets.
At 9am exactly I got the you are 6499 in the queue (that was the exact number as well).
At 9.25 I got on the site and the Barca tickets were no longer appearing on the list so knew they were gone.
Tried to log on the Viagogo site and was teased with a few available attempted to buy 5 times (ive had them off there before so no dramas with logging my number) only to be met with a "Sorry" page when you commit to purchase - no explanation of any problem just "Sorry" - WTF does that mean!
As a last resort telephoned the ticket office and got an automated "Sold Out" message.
Another hour of my life (that I took off work) that I'll never get back - It's fucking bollocks it is!

As it happens I've made a few enquiries of people who know people so I've not given up yet.

If we have 36K SC holders - and I can't believe every single one bought a ticket - how many fucking Blue Members are there?
What pisses me off is that I'll bet there are plenty of day trippers going - I've been to nearly every frigging home match this season bar Arsenal (working) so to say I'm pissed off is an understatement.
Have to get a SC next season and Cup Schemed up even if I will be working for 30% of the games - Being a Blue Card member is all well and good but you have no chance of making the big games! And it's going to get worse! Those who don't believe we need to expand obviously don't have to suffer the disappointment of not getting their City fix!

I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket, mate, but I can't see city are at fault for anything in the selling process. The way it has been done has surely excluded the 'day trippers' as you call them because tickets have gone to fans with a history.

There will be tourists in the ground who pay well over the odds on viagogo. So can you if you are that keen to go. Not ideal but at least you have a chance to get in.

Kinkys Left Foot said:

There weren't too many tickets left when the sales criteria dropped and I'd wager that many Seasoncard holders bought despite not being able to attend themselves. They'd shift the ticket easily to a friend or family member.

I'm a Seasoncard holder on all 3 Cup Schemes who can't attend today. I've also missed Wigan, Blackburn and, almost definitely, Watford. The bliss of not having to fight for tickets and sit somewhere new is worth losing £50 for. I could also sell my seat off on Viagogo if I had a Platinum Seasoncard.

Kinkys Left Foot said:

Why the hell should a non season ticket holder get a ticket, honestly is it me or everybody else?

Kinkys Left Foot said:

If you waited until Friday I presume you have less than 500 points. It's a pity you, like me, missed out but why shouldn't people with more points get the first chance to buy. Hopefully after the expansion there will be room for everyone for these games.

Didsbury Dave said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

I'm sorry you didn't get your ticket, mate, but I can't see city are at fault for anything in the selling process. The way it has been done has surely excluded the 'day trippers' as you call them because tickets have gone to fans with a history.

There will be tourists in the ground who pay well over the odds on viagogo. So can you if you are that keen to go. Not ideal but at least you have a chance to get in.

Don't you need to match the qualifying criteria at the time the match sold out to buy off Viagogo? So 500 points + so none of these "day trippers" unless you're a regular "day tripper".

gouldybob said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

Don't you need to match the qualifying criteria at the time the match sold out to buy off Viagogo? So 500 points + so none of these "day trippers" unless you're a regular "day tripper".

Yes,but the last few tickets sold out at 0- 500pts, so you could get a viagogo ticket with 0 points in theory. But when I looked on viagogo on Friday morning there were only about a dozen on sale and those sold quickly. Last time I looked there weren't any available on viagogo either. So unlikely to be more than a handfull of people with no points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.