Will Barca Sell Out?

Its nothing to do with "loyalty" I love city as much as the next person have a season ticket but don't go to all the cup games. Some people simply have other things in their lives apart from football it does not mean I'm less loyal and if I miss out on final tickets (for example) then that's my luck out.

crmcfc said:
Its nothing to do with "loyalty" I love city as much as the next person have a season ticket but don't go to all the cup games. Some people simply have other things in their lives apart from football it does not mean I'm less loyal and if I miss out on final tickets (for example) then that's my luck out.

There's a lot more motivation for out of town blues to get down for Barca then there is for a cup replay against Blackburn, that's just the way it works, nothing to do with people being bad fans. I've got Barca tickets but will probably not get one for the Cup final, I'm perfectly fine with that as I'm not on the cup scheme and why should I feel I have any more of a right than another Blue?

Puppet Master Silva said:
crmcfc said:

There's a lot more motivation for out of town blues to get down for Barca then there is for a cup replay against Blackburn, that's just the way it works, nothing to do with people being bad fans. I've got Barca tickets but will probably not get one for the Cup final, I'm perfectly fine with that as I'm not on the cup scheme and why should I feel I have any more of a right than another Blue?

I can only make about 9 games a season due to work and having my kid at weekends etc so highly doubt I'll get a barca ticket. I certainly don't begrudge any other blues getting tickets though. It does piss me off a bit though when games sell out and members cant get tickets but come match day there are numerous tourists who are easy to spot as they're getting their pic taken stood by the pitch holding up a foreign flag/football shirt and so on.
So far this season I've made the 3 champs league home games, Newcastle at home, Everton at home and Wigan in the league cup........where I was fortunate to see the lesser spotted Jovetic :D

Was online at 9 and got the confirmation email by 9:02. Job done. Managed to get 2 together in the Family Stand but loads of blocks showing as red. I reckon they'll all be gone by the end of today.

me, the mrs and 2 girls going tonight but cant afford the £160 it would cost in tickets for Barca. So TV for that one. Thats the way it is i suppose but still feels like a kick in the town halls. Followed City like a religion since 1960s, home and away. This is the price of dinning at the top table. Plattini to blame with his FFP bollox.

2 problems for me: 1.) I live in the West Midlands so for any midweek matches I have to book time off 2.) Loyaltly points: I've got over 800 which means I could only but a ticket on the 16th earliest (tomorrow). I have no problem with this loyalty has to be rewarded with ticket priority - I can't really think of a better way of doing it.
I suspect I will struggle to get 2 seats together when I look tomorrow. I sometimes buy tickets for the Wolves (as my local team) and their system doesn't allow you to buy 2 seats that would leave a third vacant - might explain why their attendance is shit :-)

In answer to the OP, [sarcasm]No, who the fuck would want to watch City v Barca?[/sarcasm]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.