Will Barca Sell Out?

mrtwiceaseason said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
the originalkippaxman said:
Oh you little tease asking a question like that I nearly bit

I was being serious-just been in my account and it says paper ticket??? Didn't happen for cska,plzen or munich home games
similar sort of question s/t holder but different seats for barca says uploaded onto cards but how will this work no mention of paper tickets ?

You'll get an email telling you where your seats are and what entrance to use and your ticket will be activated for that entrance.

without a dream said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I was being serious-just been in my account and it says paper ticket??? Didn't happen for cska,plzen or munich home games
similar sort of question s/t holder but different seats for barca says uploaded onto cards but how will this work no mention of paper tickets ?

You'll get an email telling you where your seats are and what entrance to use and your ticket will be activated for that entrance.
thanks for that so swipe in on new entrance and use e mail as reference for where to sit ,so deffo no paper tickets then thanks

mrtwiceaseason said:
without a dream said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

thanks for that so swipe in on new entrance and use e mail as reference for where to sit ,so deffo no paper tickets then thanks

If you register for SMS messaging on your account they will also send you a text on the day with seat number , isle etc

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
without a dream said:

If you register for SMS messaging on your account they will also send you a text on the day with seat number , isle etc

That can be hit and miss though, I got my text for Wigan at half time!

Just bought two seats together in SS lower. Seemed to be plenty of seats left for those that are waiting for tomorrow.

Como Cat said:
Just bought two seats together in SS lower. Seemed to be plenty of seats left for those that are waiting for tomorrow.
Cheers for that mate got a nervous wait , was there many seats next to each other , or just the odd one dotted around?

AlloBoi said:
Como Cat said:
Cheers for that mate got a nervous wait , was there many seats next to each other , or just the odd one dotted around?

Waiting to see if my 'choose seats' works at 9am!

A quick glance of the seat planner looks like there's about 100-150 left on there. Dunno if a few more seats will open up after that but I'd expect this to sell out today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.