Will Barca Sell Out?

Fuming, was on the site, button to purchase tickets becomes enabled and the page times out after clicking it. Refreshing the page puts me in position 5000+ and low and behold it's on to viagogo when it queue goes - gutted is an understatement.

Why wont viagogo let me purchase tickets anyone?!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:25 am --<br /><br />
fergal_oc said:
Fuming, was on the site, button to purchase tickets becomes enabled and the page times out after clicking it. Refreshing the page puts me in position 5000+ and low and behold it's on to viagogo when it queue goes - gutted is an understatement.

I still havent went to work yet going to have to say my alarm didnt go off! sad i know. I was on the site since half 8 this morning!!

Does anyone know why there wasnt hospitality packages for this game is it because its champs league ?

Samsdad said:
Does anyone know why there wasnt hospitality packages for this game is it because its champs league ?

Sold to the high and mighty for a million quid a box I expect!

And now Viagogo now just says "Sorry". WTF? What the hell kind of error message is that?

fergal_oc said:
And now Viagogo now just says "Sorry". WTF? What the hell kind of error message is that?

must have tried to buy every seat available in the stadium and still getting the same message

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.