Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

scotty123

Every boozer I went in tonight after the match was full of Blues all saying the same thing, fuck the Bayern game i'm not going, what's the point it's fucking bent
Will this happen or will we have all calmed down by then?
I have never seen Blues so angry though

blue underpants said:
Every boozer I went in tonight after the match was full of Blues all saying the same thing, fuck the Bayern game i'm not going, what's the point it's fucking bent

What about when David Pleat started doing that jig all over our pitch? Bloody furious that day

Me and the lad are making a full day of it,by coming down on the train,seeing that its likely to be our last game in the CL for this season.
However coming back in the car tonight discussing it, we may well not bother next season.Will still have or ST`s for ever and a day and enjoy the PL much more than this farcical tournament.

chesterbells said:
blue underpants said:

What about when David Pleat started doing that jig all over our pitch? Bloody furious that day
Fuck me I forgot about that day!

blue underpants said:
Excuses. We got beat because we played like mugs and that will dawn on people soon enough

I'm far more angry with the players than the referee.

Marvin said:
blue underpants said:
Excuses. We got beat because we played like mugs and that will dawn on people soon enough

I'm afraid that's true, shower of shit Moscow but yet we went in at half time 2-1 down before the ref bollocks up.

Not to say though that what went on after wasn't ridiculous... Idiot referee

Marvin said:
blue underpants said:

It seems Platini and UEFA was the biggest gripe not the ref, just listening to talkshite now and they seem to have picked up on the fans anger over those 2

blue underpants said:
Marvin said:
blue underpants said:

It seems Platini and UEFA was the biggest gripe not the ref, just listening to talkshite now and they seem to have picked up on the fans anger over those 2
If UEFA and the officials really are against us, then our response as a football club is even more pathetic. You don't let someone mug you off, you put up some resistance, but no we just throw the games

I'll be there, worst case is we get to see Bayern teach us a footballing lesson (again)... it was perversely entertaining last time. Will be interesting to see what City do about tickets... prices already set and high, will the demand be there at those prices?

Can't say I disagree with this sentiment. It will be slap in the face of corrupt UEFA and British media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.