Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

If we do it hurts our owners, our team, our sponsors and potentially further wrodes confidence for the prem.

It plays right into platini's hands they don't want city rich and in the last 16 so taking away city's money, making out sponsors look bad is in truth a dream for Platini .

If we really wanted to up yours to uefa we would put on the best atmosphere ever pull together as a club and put a defiant two fingers up to him not do his work for him!

Our players boycotted last nights game in fact there been on a boycott all season so I guess the supporters can follow suit.

We shouldn't be doing that in my opinion. As corrupt as the whole thing seems to be, how do you think that would impact the players who already are low in confidence? It might be mostly their own doing but even so, it's still 1000x better than when we were lucky to finish above 12th every season. Plus it would make us look tatty. You'd expect such antics from a fan bases like Newcastle or the rags etc

I agree with the guy above, the only way to get back at UEFA is too fill the ground and get the stadium rocking again!

I've bought my ticket, and I'll be there.

It's not over yet, and a win in Rome changes things.

I'm forever the optimist, and you never know.

I've been watching City for too long to rule anything out!

Their money can do what they want with it I suppose. Shame that those who are seemingly carted straight from the morgue start to finish will likely still be there and it's the vocal minority who are boycotting.

As bad as we have played there is still something distasteful about the CL.

I have a ticket for Bayern but have decided to give it a miss and will not join the CL cup scheme next season. We might well not even be in it the way we are playing at present.

The incident that sums up the corrupt refereeing was when Milner hurdled a reckless tackle just before half time and the ref gave CSKA a throw in.

id fucking love it if the rest of you did.I boycotted from this season and its the best thing i have done for while city related.VOTE WITH YOUR FEET PEOPLE.

I wonder what the clubs pricing strategy will be for next season cl? I know loads who arent joining cl next yr.Club gotta be careful with this one.

We should have challenged them all the way legally instead of taking it up the arse from gill platini infantino etc...sick of us being a soft touch again.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
We should have challenged them all the way legally instead of taking it up the arse from gill platini infantino etc...sick of us being a soft touch again.
My sentiments exactly, it made us look weak and has backfired big time. FFP was and is anti-City and there was no way we should have accepted it.

Why not, I didn't feel that many of last nights players were playing for us the fans. The reason that the atmosphere is flat is because we have so little to cheer these days. When was the last time we had a really heartwarming convincing performance, let alone win. Pellegrini and the upper management have a serious problem.

Me and the wife are more than likely gonna give it a swerve. Got to speak to the ticket office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.