Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
I've bought my ticket, and I'll be there.

It's not over yet, and a win in Rome changes things

I'm forever the optimist, and you never know.

I've been watching City for too long to rule anything out!

Not if we lose to Bayern it don't

This will be the 1st home Champions League game I've missed. Just completely broken with this farce. Yesterday I organised and transported 9 neutrals to watch that shite and never got home until 1pm this morning.

All I can say is thank fuck for the fireworks.

Whether its poor officiating, players underestimating opposition or the whole UEFA sideshow, the whole event is farcical! The real worry for me is that this competition and the obsession that our owners have with it will be the final wedge that forces many over the precipice of no return.

Already we are struggling to sell these games and that just is not going to improve. The 'average Joe' core support of our crowd is now becoming conditioned into not attending, and my worry is that eventually that stay away attitude coupled with the pitiful performances will start impacting heavily on our domestic attendances and results.

Just watching Aguero last evening I was cringing as he was forced to run himself into the ground. I'm not sports scientist, but it is obvious any chance we have at QPR will be less as a result of the energy he and others wasted last night.

In short I just cannot think of one f*cking positive that has come from the 4 years we have been in this pantomine.

MaineRoadBlue said:
This will be the 1st home Champions League game I've missed. Just completely broken with this farce. Yesterday I organised and transported 9 neutrals to watch that shite and never got home until 1pm this morning.

All I can say is thank fuck for the fireworks.

Whether its poor officiating, players underestimating opposition or the whole UEFA sideshow, the whole event is farcical! The real worry for me is that this competition and the obsession that our owners have with it will be the final wedge that forces many over the precipice of no return.

Already we are struggling to sell these games and that just is not going to improve. The 'average Joe' core support of our crowd is now becoming conditioned into not attending, and my worry is that eventually that stay away attitude coupled with the pitiful performances will start impacting heavily on our domestic attendances and results.

Just watching Aguero last evening I was cringing as he was forced to run himself into the ground. I'm not sports scientist, but it is obvious any chance we have at QPR will be less as a result of the energy he and others wasted last night.

In short I just cannot think of one f*cking positive that has come from the 4 years we have been in this pantomine.
Spot on mate, could not have put it better myself.

Pathetic.
All this talk of boycotting this, turning our backs on that, it's almost as embarrassing as the team's performance last night. Does anyone really think it will make the slightest difference?

whilst part of me thinks play a load of kids against bayern and show platini that we have had enough of this corrupt competition lets be more postitive. our owners i am sure want success in this more than just domestic titles. and who know if my alcohol addled brain has not given out completely if we manage to scrape a draw against a hopefully not bothered bayern side we will have the princely total of 3 points. however if cska and roma draw they will only have 5 each. hope i have that right. then bayern however disinterested will still want to win at home against moscow so 5 points finish for cska. then we will know after that early kick off that a win in rome and we go through. we might not deserve to but if could still happen. keep the faith.

jaigurugoat said:
Pathetic.
All this talk of boycotting this, turning our backs on that, it's almost as embarrassing as the team's performance last night. Does anyone really think it will make the slightest difference?
Personally i'm going but if fans want to make a point and boycott the game that's up to them and yes I do think it will make a difference, there's a shitstorm coming and not only in Europe

blue underpants said:
jaigurugoat said:
Pathetic.
Personally i'm going but if fans want to make a point and boycott the game that's up to them and yes I do think it will make a difference, there's a shitstorm coming and not only in Europe
How will a few fans boycotting the game and even more empty seats at the ground make a difference, apart from to even further alienate us from UEFA? Are they really going to think "ooh we'd better be nicer to them now?"
We have zero support from our own media in this who are enjoying our implosion as much as rival fans are.

Marvin said:
blue underpants said:
Marvin said:
Excuses. We got beat because we played like mugs and that will dawn on people soon enough

I'm far more angry with the players than the referee.
It seems Platini and UEFA was the biggest gripe not the ref, just listening to talkshite now and they seem to have picked up on the fans anger over those 2
If UEFA and the officials really are against us, then our response as a football club is even more pathetic. You don't let someone mug you off, you put up some resistance, but no we just throw the games

let me put you right marvin. i dont know if you get to all the games but i do and i'm telling you it is bent as fuck.i travel all over europe with city and the amount of times we get shafted by officials is just too obvious to not be bent. they do this AFTER pairing with the most difficult team out of each pot, year in and year out. the fact we arn't playing well this year isn't lost on me but we've not always been as bad. we've played well in previous years and the refs have done us. Bayern away when tevezgate arrived was a classic example. 2 nailed on pens before they scored not given. that set the trend for our entire campaigns. tonight finished it off. we were below par but do you know what i think? i think the players know their efforts are wasted, as they too know that platini wants us out. they are scared of us, they are jealous of us, our global appeal as of yet doesn't suit their agenda of a global tv audience and sponsoship deals.

yes we can and should do better but the bottom line is we stand no chance whatever of success in the CL. its fixed.

Brendan110_0 said:
I'll be going, anyone that bought a ticket and doesn't go is just a pussy. Not a dead rubber game.

dead rubber or not i'll be there, i'll be in Rome too.

we support the lads not the competition they are playing in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.