Will Blues Really Boycott The Bayern Game?

blue underpants said:
Every boozer I went in tonight after the match was full of Blues all saying the same thing, fuck the Bayern game i'm not going, what's the point it's fucking bent
Will this happen or will we have all calmed down by then?
I have never seen Blues so angry though

Just very angry blues venting off.

swinton blue said:
After the game last night I said right that's it with the champs league and opting out of the cup scheme next year
But after thinking about it today people boycotting the champs league then uefa has done what's it set out to do. The best way is to support our team through thick and thin like we have all done for many years and show uefa we are here to stay so better get use to it
In the cup scheme so have already paid, but will not be going. It took us 1.5 hours to get there last night through all the horrific traffic, then sat freezing cold watching an absolutely woeful performance by our team and referee. Why would I want to do it again? Like banging your head against a brick wall, nice when it stops.

CrownPointBlue said:
moomba said:
CrownPointBlue said:
5 - 2 exactly 1 year ago.
1 - 2 yesterday.
How much progress do YOU think we've made ?
Progress is judged over months and years, not results in one off games.

'Erm....1year
12 months
70 games
Answer the question.
Preferably a season, but you also have to look longer term than that.

Can't believe some of what I read. Uefa are a bunch of idiots and fucked us over with FFP but that's where the corruption ends. We are in the position we are in because we aren't good enough. It wasn't uefa's fault that -

- Pellegrini didn't know the qualification rules last seaso
- that MDM tripped messi last season v barca
- that city decided to stop playing in Moscow when 2-0 up
- that the team were woeful last night

Get a grip people.

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!

Well said that man

CrownPointBlue said:
5 - 2 exactly 1 year ago.
1 - 2 yesterday.
How much progress do YOU think we've made ?

1 Premier League Title
1 League Cup Win

The best 12 months (with a shit last month or so) in the long time I've been watching City.

KippaxCitizen said:
The thing is, both red cards were right and actually Nasri could easily have gone as well but didn't! Why is everyone so upset?because he booked the wrong man?and the odd foul he got wrong?

Yes, the ref was shit, but they pretty much all are in Europe. Prem refs are far and away ahead of most refs we get in the CL.

There is something horrible seething through our club at the moment. You can hear it Vincent Kompany's interviews, you can see it within our fanbase, it's everywhere you look on this forum/Twitter/MyFace or any other thing you get online with regards to City...it is this fucking mard arse blame game, calls of corruption at every turn, crying about agendas against us. Everywhere you look there is a City fan or someone connected to City crying about something and i think it is seriously harming us as a club.

I'm fucking sick to death of it!

People need to fucking get a grip of themselves and man up. I've not heard anything as bad as this from a set of fans. I used to think United fans were pathetic when they were constantly banging on about this shit about all the "pro-Scouse media" "everyone hates United" bollocks they banged on about for two decades. But i honestly think we're fucking worse! It's the softest, touchiest most defeatist thing i've seen from our fanbase, ever.

That agenda thread we have on here is probably the most pathetic thing i've ever seen from our fans. It's embarrassing! It's a masochistic load of old drivel that feeds weak people excuses for why we're not doing as well as we could/should be. And it's not just in there, as i've said within that thread a few times, this pitiful attitude that the world is against us has somehow got itself completely into the psyche of everyone and is ingrained within our club now.

It's an excuse for our own downfalls all the fucking time, it's a cop-out for weak people who cannot stand there and take the blame themselves or do not have the fight to take us on a level, it's putting the fucking wrong thing in people's minds before we even take to the field, it's a huge sign of weakness that is only going to take this club one way.

I've fucking had my fill of it and we must fucking change!

Great post m8. I'm with you.

gocity said:
swinton blue said:
After the game last night I said right that's it with the champs league and opting out of the cup scheme next year
But after thinking about it today people boycotting the champs league then uefa has done what's it set out to do. The best way is to support our team through thick and thin like we have all done for many years and show uefa we are here to stay so better get use to it
In the cup scheme so have already paid, but will not be going. It took us 1.5 hours to get there last night through all the horrific traffic, then sat freezing cold watching an absolutely woeful performance by our team and referee. Why would I want to do it again? Like banging your head against a brick wall, nice when it stops.
We have been through much worse and has that stopped us going and supporting city? That's not what we do leave that kind of thing to that other mob

Only the price of the ticket will stop me going . If it's. A forty/ fifty pound touch I'll watch on tv.the only benefit of going to matches is the atmosphere and that's hit and miss these days.the traffic getting there seems to be worsening every match as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.