Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

why would you not wanna go?? im getting butterflies again or is that just because im getting withdrawal symptoms from city?

Creamed myself at the final, now gonna have a fookin' fantastic time at this one, with my eldest and his mate. Bring it on!! I can't fookin' wait!

its going to be great. new signing hopefully. stadium full of city in the sun out singing the scum. if you have not got a ticket get one fast

conormcfc said:
Can someone let me know if it would be possible for one of mates (18) to use my brother's (15) seasoncard to buy a ticket? Or do you have to be in the same age bracket to buy one?

He'd need to make out that he was your brother ! . . after that it shouldn't be a problem as the age difference isn't that massive so I can't imagine anyone kicking up a fuss at the Wembley turnstile.

hisroyalblueness said:
conormcfc said:
Can someone let me know if it would be possible for one of mates (18) to use my brother's (15) seasoncard to buy a ticket? Or do you have to be in the same age bracket to buy one?

He'd need to make out that he was your brother ! . . after that it shouldn't be a problem as the age difference isn't that massive so I can't imagine anyone kicking up a fuss at the Wembley turnstile.
Ah, cheers mate. So there's no way the ticket could just be upgraded or something? He looks a lot older than 18 haha, not sure he'd pass for my brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.