Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

bluerichwit said:
Bluemoon115 said:
bluerichwit said:
well just phoned up for 5 tickets and was only hold for 5 minutes and got good tickets block 127 row 25
Did you get to pick the block on the phone?

yep i asked what they had in lower tier she offered me 124 row 11 i said i wanted to be further back so she offered me 127 row 25, well happy with that
That'll do, I'm looking for 135 as my mates are all in there.

Some bloody idiot hasn't updated the criteria on the site, pillocks.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:33 am --<br /><br />Oh and after emailing the club I've been told to expect a response "within 2-3 working days".

bridgeblue said:
gkmcfc said:
should be a no brainer - don't ever remember seeing empty seats at past Community Shields so sure we'll be fine

The first game at new wembley between chelsea and utd was 82,000

62,000 for Liverpool v Leeds in 1992. Sell outs are a fairly recent trend, but most of the recent matches have involved London based teams.

Yes we will.

The difference this time, as opposed to the Semi and Final, is that for the previous two games anyone who couldn't make it just got a ticket to pass on to mates (or dare I say sell). This meant that there were thousands who didn't get a sniff as it sold out higher up the points scale.

Any member who wants one should be able to get one.

Just book my train from bedford will be in london for 11
Who would have thought Wembley 3 times in one year
bring it on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.