Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

is there anyway you can check ya seat number online???? I ordered them off the City website but forgot where it said I was sat, only wanna know just so I can confirm with my mate to where abouts it is where we're sat.

Motty said:
I reckon we will, I know it's at a time when some will be away on holiday and also, it's less significant than most games which are played at Wembley (and we have already been now), but, still, it is a derby, and, not only that, but prices are considerably cheaper than most Wembley games, meaning it would not be as big a hit financially as it could have been, and, people who didn't get to go to Wembley last time will want to take their chance to go this time, so, yes, I think it will sell out.

A bit embarrasing if you can't sell out your allocation for a game at Wembley against your biggest rivals and with reasonable prices.

^^^^^
This

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
is there anyway you can check ya seat number online???? I ordered them off the City website but forgot where it said I was sat, only wanna know just so I can confirm with my mate to where abouts it is where we're sat.
They will have sent you an email with your seat details.

Motty said:
I reckon we will, I know it's at a time when some will be away on holiday and also, it's less significant than most games which are played at Wembley (and we have already been now), but, still, it is a derby, and, not only that, but prices are considerably cheaper than most Wembley games, meaning it would not be as big a hit financially as it could have been, and, people who didn't get to go to Wembley last time will want to take their chance to go this time, so, yes, I think it will sell out.

A bit embarrasing if you can't sell out your allocation for a game at Wembley against your biggest rivals and with reasonable prices.

only problem is though mate for most people is the transport it's cost me £73 for a return on train (not saying its bad as I reckon thats a good price) the ticket cost me £35 so that's £108 and I've not fuckin got me new shirt yet either.

Even though the match day tickets are good value, it's the travel that's extortion as well as the booze down there as well is it still £5 a pint???? I'm more of a spirit drinker you see so I get raped about £8 a drink bloody hell fire.....

Going to the horses the day before the game as well as work the next day, looks like I'm getting sacked Monday 8th August....<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm --<br /><br />
Halfpenny said:

Cheers pal..

Motty said:

only problem is though mate for most people is the transport it's cost me £73 for a return on train (not saying its bad as I reckon thats a good price) the ticket cost me £35 so that's £108 and I've not fuckin got me new shirt yet either.

Even though the match day tickets are good value, it's the travel that's extortion as well as the booze down there as well is it still £5 a pint???? I'm more of a spirit drinker you see so I get raped about £8 a drink bloody hell fire.....

Going to the horses the day before the game as well as work the next day, looks like I'm getting sacked Monday 8th August....

-- Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:42 pm --

Halfpenny said:

Cheers pal..
You can also sign on to the tickets section of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and go to your order history. This link might take you to ithttp://tickets.mcfc.co.uk/customerhistory.aspx# then select my account from the link at the top

Pastor Kidney said:
I want to go but haven't booked yet as I'm not sure about transport - I drove for the cup final, not sure I fancy that again. Is the club doing the usual charabancs?
yes mate and theres plenty of coaches on the ticket forum

I'm going, I hope it does sell out. The players don't deserve to run out to any empty seats after what they did last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.