Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

bornagainblue said:
mcfcryan said:
I posted in the travel section but had no help, anyone in the Radcliffe/Bury area know of 2 coach seats being available....please don't direct to thomascook or belle vue, they're not of any use...
Weve got space on our mini bus from Bury/Radcliffe leaving Sun morning coming back Monday if thats any good to you !!

sounds like that will be a quiet , sober trip?

alib said:
bornagainblue said:
mcfcryan said:
I posted in the travel section but had no help, anyone in the Radcliffe/Bury area know of 2 coach seats being available....please don't direct to thomascook or belle vue, they're not of any use...
Weve got space on our mini bus from Bury/Radcliffe leaving Sun morning coming back Monday if thats any good to you !!

sounds like that will be a quiet , sober trip?
Ha, one thing we dont do is sober

Tried to phone for extra ticket at 1pm, on hold 10 mins the hung up. Got home and managed to get one online in 136. Think they will shift a good few today.

So, just over a week to go and there are STILL all 5 category's left!

This could be a huge embarrassment - swathes of empty seats in the City half of Wemberlee.

Interesting to see where the thousands of moaners are that didnt get tickets for the F A Cup Semi and/or Final...

Could City be in the unique position of...

...selling the least number of tickets for the Charity/Community Shield?

According to the OS there are still all 5 Category's available with a fraction over a week to go of sales.

Needs a bumper sales to sell out I think?

I know its a lot of money for those of us that went to the Cup Semi and/or Final but where are the thousands that missed out on those?!

mcfcryan wrote:

There's a coach going from the Goats Gate on Radcliffe New Road- Breakfast, coach to High Wycombe -train to Wembley then return after match.
Last two trips have been memorable, Ask behind bar for details may be a couple of seats left?

Re: Could City be in the unique position of...

SS that would take some unique and random ticket selection by fans for that to happen?

Glen, the MODS can merge if they feel it necessary...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.