Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Mr cook I hope you are keeping a check on who's going wembley next week,don't forget it when we're in the champions league final and the bandwagon starts loyal supporters.
Hope any future high profile tickets are based on loyalty points (and not corporate ones) and not attendance at a friendly!! And yes i am going. I understand what you are saying, however our fan base will need to grow much more to sell out at these matches. Will be plenty of good blues there regardless of selling out or not.
come on city!!

mcfcryan said:
I posted in the travel section but had no help, anyone in the Radcliffe/Bury area know of 2 coach seats being available....please don't direct to thomascook or belle vue, they're not of any use...
Weve got space on our mini bus from Bury/Radcliffe leaving Sun morning coming back Monday if thats any good to you !!

bornagainblue said:
mcfcryan said:
I posted in the travel section but had no help, anyone in the Radcliffe/Bury area know of 2 coach seats being available....please don't direct to thomascook or belle vue, they're not of any use...
Weve got space on our mini bus from Bury/Radcliffe leaving Sun morning coming back Monday if thats any good to you !!

Me and my mate are looking for a coach from Bury, preferably a one day return

Chungo said:
bornagainblue said:
mcfcryan said:

Contact The Heywood Blues (OSC) mate they are running a couplr of coaches they may have room.

davefrombury said:
Chungo said:
bornagainblue said:

Contact The Heywood Blues (OSC) mate they are running a couplr of coaches they may have room.

How would I get in contact?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.