Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

Block 124 myself, row 11.
Had to get a ticket because of the concern that many might miss this - and couldn't stand the thought of seeing it on telly and seeing an empty seat where a blue should be sat.

Missed the semi & final but confident that all seats would be full for those - this is different so could not avoid doing the honours despite finally losing my job on the 30th June.

It's and 'empty seat fear / pride thing' . . y'know.<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 pm --<br /><br />Added thought is that it'll be the first time that Clichy, Savic and (of course) Aguero get to play on British soil for the Blues.

Un-f#ckin-missable!

General Sale tomorrow, anyone with a previous booking history, not just blue members (ie. have 10 points)
<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2011/July/Community-Shield-ticket-on-general-sale" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Trav ... neral-sale</a>

I've got mine but not looking good.
All 4 cats available still
I've heard all the excuses, but most are basically ' on holiday' (fair enough) or 'can't be arsed'

WAKE UP CALL !!!!!
We are not guaranteed to win a trophy every year!!!!

hisroyalblueness said:
Block 124 myself, row 11.
Had to get a ticket because of the concern that many might miss this - and couldn't stand the thought of seeing it on telly and seeing an empty seat where a blue should be sat.

Missed the semi & final but confident that all seats would be full for those - this is different so could not avoid doing the honours despite finally losing my job on the 30th June.

It's and 'empty seat fear / pride thing' . . y'know.

-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:35 pm --

Added thought is that it'll be the first time that Clichy, Savic and (of course) Aguero get to play on British soil for the Blues.

Un-f#ckin-missable!

Good lad

Come on blues let's get this sold out

When do previous purchases go back to. Me and my Dad came up from Devon to see us play Blackpool at home last year, does that count?

Silva'sGold said:
When do previous purchases go back to. Me and my Dad came up from Devon to see us play Blackpool at home last year, does that count?
I reckon. Put your supporter number in <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and see. You might have to register if not used before. Then you can see your purchase history.

If you bought paper tickets, don't think that would create a record

CTID101 said:
Got two today in Cat 1 block 124.....

Comeon lads get the tickets bought! we will outsing them either way but having a sell out willl give a real boost to the players.

Mods, never has a thread been hijacked by piss taking munes as this one. Apparently because they have sold all their community tickets exclusively to top lads from the republic of "mancunia" they feel the need to comment on our rather slow sale. The irony is not lost on the fact that their end will be over represented by the usual types, nor that I'm about the only blue to comment on this thread since page 12. Keep it coming Justin et al your obsession is manifest. Toodle pip

PS See you at the science park

Mr cook I hope you are keeping a check on who's going wembley next week,don't forget it when we're in the champions league final and the bandwagon starts loyal supporters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.