will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

I absolutely despise the raggy bastards, but my love for City is greater than my hatred for them, so while I won't be cheering for them per se, I won't be disapointed if they do win.

some of you need to calm down, i mean accusing some of us of not being city fans because we dont want united to win, i m really hoping for a draw,but honestly, i ve followed city all my life,all over europe and this country,i ve been a season ticket holder for over 30 years but was going long before i had a season ticket, if wanting a team to win came true then i can assure you that city would never had lost a game, so you carry on wanting trafford to win but dont accuse others of not being city fans

pissedagain said:
some of you need to calm down, i mean accusing some of us of not being city fans because we dont want united to win, i m really hoping for a draw,but honestly, i ve followed city all my life,all over europe and this country,i ve been a season ticket holder for over 30 years but was going long before i had a season ticket, if wanting a team to win came true then i can assure you that city would never had lost a game, so you carry on wanting trafford to win but dont accuse others of not being city fans

I wouldn't for one minute accuse you of not being a City fan but let's just pretend for a minute that what you hoped for actually did have an effect on the result. Would you still wish for a draw then? If so, how would you feel if we go on to miss out on the Champions League by a point?

Good luck United tomorrow from me. No qualms about saying that whatsoever.

So are you saying that if you could decide the result you would select a United win, but seeing as you can't influence it at all then you hope it's a draw?

I have never felt more defintie. This is the first time in my life that I genuinely want the scum to win. When the fornicators played Liverfool and Villa, I thought all the way up to the kick off that I wanted them to win. But I could never go through with it. This time, there is no doubt in my mind that I am desperate for a rag victory.

How weird.

My desire to see City success far out weighs my hatred for the scum. I couldn't give a shit if manurenited win 6-0 or 1-0, I just want City to see City in the Champs League.

We are now bigger than this local rivalry toss. Next season I want the biggest rivals to be the likes of Barca not some debt ridden team run by a drunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.