will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

Let's face it, United are probably going to win the league

I think Chelsea will have more say on where the title goes this season than the rags.

But as for the main debate of this topic, it is never ever right to cheer the rags on. We must be cheering Spuds on to lose - that will make me feel better.

Pigeonho said:
tommyducks said:
I hope Spurs win and City win. Then I want City to beat Villa, Spurs and West Ham, while Chelsea win all their remaining games.

Oh and Viva Atletico Madrid.

But united winning puts US in a top position to go and beat Arsenal. Surely you want whats best for us over seeing united get beat?
Lalalalala I'm not listening!

Pigeonho said:
tommyducks said:
Lalalalala I'm not listening!

Was about to ask if you had your fingers in your ears, but that wouldn't have worked, would it?!
Look can I want them to lose and then be glad if Spurs lose? Let's face it, whatever I want is not going to make any difference is it? But I take your point.....

tommyducks said:
Pigeonho said:
Was about to ask if you had your fingers in your ears, but that wouldn't have worked, would it?!
Look can I want them to lose and then be glad if Spurs lose? Let's face it, whatever I want is not going to make any difference is it? But I take your point.....

why would anyone want spurs to win just so it might stop united winning the league??!!! If united win i will be buzzing, not for them but for us because it may mean us getting in the top4.

Any other city fan that thinks different is not a true fan

tommyducks said:
Pigeonho said:

Calmdown kidder! I meant that you wouldn't have been able to type if you had been sat there with your fingers in your ears, going 'lalalalala'.

Pigeonho said:
tommyducks said:

Calmdown kidder! I meant that you wouldn't have been able to type if you had been sat there with your fingers in your ears, going 'lalalalala'.
I always keep one hand free.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.