will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

My mates want to go to the pub and watch the games tomorrow but I can't bring myself to go there and actually cheer on United. They're Bolton, Wigan and Everton fans so they aren't bothered who gets 4th, they just want to see United lose. I might go in after to watch the Bolton game and then our game afterwards because I just can't bring myself to publicly be seen acknowledging a United goal without being pissed off about it.

We have to beat Arsenal and Spurs regardless of how they get on tomorrow.

Once you're watching the game and you can see the scum fans and the scum players you'll find it hard to want to support them.

It'll be interesting tomorrow watching it before our game in London - when Torres scored at OT this year before the Fulham game I went mad.

No fucking way - I am 40+ years hating everything about those scummy bastards - I am not going to start wishing them anything more than the steam off my shit

liamctid said:
We have to beat Arsenal and Spurs regardless of how they get on tomorrow.

Once you're watching the game and you can see the scum fans and the scum players you'll find it hard to want to support them.

It'll be interesting tomorrow watching it before our game in London - when Torres scored at OT this year before the Fulham game I went mad.

Support is the wrong word. No-one will be supporting them. We want Spurs to lose, and it just so goes they are playing united. If they were playing a team from Mars the need for them to lose would be the same. The fact its united isn't the issue, I will just be clenching my fist and going bonkers everytime I see Spurs 0 XXXX 2, then 3 and so on and so on.

Lennon is fit and supposed to play tomorrow.

I'm sure he'll break down again by the time we play them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.