will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

Do you not think that utd fans would be gutted if them winning helps gets city a C/L place, helping city move on to bigger better things?
Surely it is all about moving on up and being able to attract better players because of involment in C/L?

jacko74 said:
mannion18 said:
I will not be cheering on united i cant, i never have and never will, even if my life depended on it, Id rather die with dignity.
We dont need them.If we win our remaining games we will get fourth. To be relying on others to do us a favour will lead to disapointment. And if we dont win our remaining games we dont deserve fourth. we can do it ourselves without help from them tossers. Plus i dont want to hear "well we helped you out". you can stick it up your arses you scumy fuckers.
I know this might sound like a stupid comment but we dont need 4th as much as they need the league, so I hope they lose, like I always do

Totally agree... would never, ever want them to win any game,
I'd be happy to sacrifice 4th this season if it meant seeing the rags lose the league and win f*** all, our time will come.
Oh My Days!!! are you serious? so you'd rather sacrifice us playing in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE next season and having the ability to attract the very best players in the world into coming here in order to see them lot not winning the league. im sorry mate but imo that makes you a rag hater rather than a city fan. Fucking ridiculous!

Tottenham will bend over themselves. Mark my words. There's no need to cheer for United. Spurs always bend over for United.

Even with three goals up, then can still find a way to fuck up against United. Tottenham are nothing more than game raising cunts against city rivals. We should so easily be where United are at the moment were it not for the opposition gifting goals to them, so much that own goals are their third highest goalscorers.

Dubai Blue said:
jacko74 said:
Totally agree... would never, ever want them to win any game,
I'd be happy to sacrifice 4th this season if it meant seeing the rags lose the league and win f*** all, our time will come.
Words fail me.
And me. I thought we were all first and foremost City supporters rather than United haters. Absolutely laughable.

Oh god yes.Needs must and all that
Hate Spurs nearly as much as i hate Utd anyway!!
A No Brainer<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am --<br /><br />Oh god yes.Needs must and all that
Hate Spurs nearly as much as i hate Utd anyway!!
A No Brainer

Some people on this forum need to take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror. Basically some of you are saying that you would sacrifice a place in the Champs League just so United didnt win the league? Get a grip for fucks sake, if you said to me at the start of the season, united to win the league, fa cup, chams league AND carling cup, if it ment we get fourth, i would have snatched your hands off, and so would most true city fans. Forget this " we hate united bollocks" and that " dont want them to win at any cost shite" it is total crap, i want whats best for Manchester City Football Club, and if that means for one day in my life, i actually wand United to win, then so be it.
COME ON UNITED ( it hurts but true)

NO, me cheering for the scum would make me look like a rag and have no relevance on the eventual outcome. would i like them to win to give us a better shout at 4Th yes . am i splitting hair dam right i am

r.soleofsalford said:
NO, me cheering for the scum would make me look like a rag and have no relevance on the eventual outcome. would i like them to win to give us a better shout at 4Th yes . am i splitting hair dam right i am

So you do want them to win then dont you, it not hard really. If tottenham win, it is basically bye bye fourth, if united win ( i hope) then 4th it very much back on. people need to grom the fuck up a bit on here, its like nursery but on the internet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.