Will Gundogan ever get the credit and love he deserves?

I've never seen a player go from such a huge boo-boy to beloved superstar as fast and dramatically as he did. He very much deserves all the credit he gets these days.
Totally admit that I just didn’t get him at all for the first few years and wondered where the brilliant BVB player we had all seen had gone to but my God am I a believer now. A top top player now he hasn’t just settled into the Premier League but mastered it (in the No 8 spot anyway)

Once he got over his injury issues, returned to full fitness, and bedded into the Pep system, he has shown why Pep wanted him in the first place.

He has never been as dynamic here as he was in Germany, but his vision, maturity and technique are perfectly suited to his role within our team and squad.

Yet another in the long line of quiet, humble, high quality individuals at the club.

Gundo is our key player. Hope Pep puts KDB upfront and let Gundo with Rodri and Bernardo to organize.

I think Gundo`s biggest problem is fans saying he can play DM or even box to box, he can not even Marhez is better at that than him, it takes 30 minutes for the game to slow down to his speed, but when it does it is worth the wait, Gundo has another problem, it is how many slow players can you have on the pitch at one time and who they are.

amazing player, class act has never let us down and about time he had his own song personally think he should have the old Uwe Rosler song

I think Gundo`s biggest problem is fans saying he can play DM or even box to box, he can not even Marhez is better at that than him, it takes 30 minutes for the game to slow down to his speed, but when it does it is worth the wait, Gundo has another problem, it is how many slow players can you have on the pitch at one time and who they are.
Its called dictating the game if you want fast crazy football watch the scousers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.