Will Gundogan ever get the credit and love he deserves?

I see a lot of love for him from City fans. And often hear commentators and pundits praising him too, although the "nothing fancy" aspect of his play you describe means that perhaps the praise isn't as gushing as it may be for others.

I don't think you're likely to see much disagreement as to him being talented, consistent, reliable and a key component of how we've been able to play over the past few years. By all accounts a lovely bloke off the pitch too.

Strange thread.

I think everyone recognises his quality and contribution.I think we play better with him in the side ahead of KDB.

It’s hard to choose a favourite player from this bunch but he’s a candidate for me. He’s a manager’s dream player similar to Fernandinho or Dias or Bernardo.

World class player for me, the seemingly majoriy of our fan base and id also say pundits/other fans generally praise him and rightly so.

So I agree he's exceptional but I wouldn't say he's underrated by many. Correctly rated :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.