Will Hart play for England again?

But the interview with chuckle the other night,he admitted it was a very tough decision for him to make,one of the toughest the way he came across regarding Hart,hindsight is a wonderful thing,and so easy to look back and say it was the right call,I was pretty upset the way he was treated,(at the time,not so much now),but whichever way you look at it,Guardiola has fucked Hart's career,along with his own issues I admit,but as I said before and again now,we will never know what could of happened,given a chance.

The most important thing is for us to win trophies,which we have and hopefully will continue to do,so for that I am more than thankful,but always gonna be a part of me that thinks if only it was handled better.

I don't want to go over old ground,but if anyone thinks that Bravo in that first season was better,well,it is all about opinions,but I know what mine are.
Technically Willy replaced Joe.
He was doing well until Bravo played against the rags.
At the end Willy had a better season than Joe or Bravo.

His fall from grace has been spectacular and it seems no one seemingly wants to touch him with a bargepole.

But the interview with chuckle the other night,he admitted it was a very tough decision for him to make,one of the toughest the way he came across regarding Hart,hindsight is a wonderful thing,and so easy to look back and say it was the right call,I was pretty upset the way he was treated,(at the time,not so much now),but whichever way you look at it,Guardiola has fucked Hart's career,along with his own issues I admit,but as I said before and again now,we will never know what could of happened,given a chance.

The most important thing is for us to win trophies,which we have and hopefully will continue to do,so for that I am more than thankful,but always gonna be a part of me that thinks if only it was handled better.

I don't want to go over old ground,but if anyone thinks that Bravo in that first season was better,well,it is all about opinions,but I know what mine are.

Absolute shite. There is only one person responsible for fucking harts career and that is himself.

He a busted flush.

Sorry but that is a fact. He was always poor diving to his left and his distribution also poor.

Cardiff maybe

I have the impression Hart thought he was irreplaceable at City and even Pep would not let him go. He never seemed to try and adapt his game to suit Peps style of play.
After all he was England's undisputed no 1 and a huge fans favourite at City.
I feel he is reaping his rewards for becoming a Billy big Bollocks.
His future now looks very uncertain mind you he is a multi millionaire so I guess he will get very little sympathy.

british-comedy-actor-will-hay-plays-an-incompetent-schoolmaster-in-picture-id3306006

His fall from grace has been spectacular and it seems no one seemingly wants to touch him with a bargepole.

He was a good stopper. He was never a GK in the Trautmann, Corrigan, Swift class but his performances went down the drain at Torino and Wiiiiiist Hiiiiiim. He should have done better than he did. It was pretty clear that he was never gonna be Pep's man, and so he should have used T and WH as showcases, but it all went ballsy. Hope he gets sorted 'cos he contributed a fair bit for us under Mancini and Pellers.

Simply put - NO.
I would not be surprised if he does not play for a Premier League Team again.
I don't think it is just a "form" thing - more psychological and ego.
Saw exactly what was going to happen as soon as the shampoo ads started.
Sorry to be negative as he was great for us a few seasons ago, then seemed to get posessed by the ghost of David James.

Simply put - NO.
I would not be surprised if he does not play for a Premier League Team again.
I don't think it is just a "form" thing - more psychological and ego.
Saw exactly what was going to happen as soon as the shampoo ads started.
Sorry to be negative as he was great for us a few seasons ago, then seemed to get posessed by the ghost of Hans Segers and Bruce Grobelaar.
Edited for accuracy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.