Will Hughes

FantasyIreland said:
Edwaardz said:
FantasyIreland said:
Suarez and Rekik,both 18,on the bench yesterday......
Neither would've been there if we had Aguero, Kolo, Yaya, Richards, Maicon, Rodwell and Razak here/fit.

No,they wouldn't,however,circumstance dictated they were and as such if they are good enough they will get their chance.

This kid looks to have the goods to succeed,i wouldn't want us to miss out again on another young talent.
Mancini played Balo in the Inter team first team at 17.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Derby are on telly tomorrow at 13:00 against Forest, I'd imagine he'll play. Will be interesting to see how he copes with the occasion.

yeah usually a decent game as well...and will be interesting to see the lad play.
Never seen him myself but spoke to my mate who goes home and away regular at Derby and he says he is class. says he needs more game time as he's lightweight but says his vision is top class. he doesn't think it would be a good move for him to go to us unless there would be a loan back for a year

Off to see the Blackburn game at Derby next week so I hope to see this lad play - he isn't injured at the mo is he?!!! Waste of journey if he is, I certainly ain't going to endure 90 mins of that shite without a reason for being there!

Couldn't get to Fulham game today so took the opportunity to view Derby v Forest before Streaming City match.

Had a chance to watch Will Hughes and to be blunt, what a waste of time it was.

This was mid tabled championship football and I am not exaggerating to say he touched the ball no more than 10 times and was a complete bystander.

If it was an audition for better things then let me asure you that he failed it!

Countless better players at our clubs EDS squad.

you cant judge a clearly talented 17 year old based on one match, which happened to be a very nervous game from both sides, I watched it and no he didnt play great. But ive watched countless other games where he has been amazing.

He will be a future star, Dont say hes crap because you watched him once in a derby/

Watched the game today in fairness to the kid every time he got the ball forrest had 3 players on him not many players will look great with that much attention

I went to the derby forest game today and he was shocking today maybe the pressure got him but he did little today and made some bad mistakes today as well

Maybe give a few more games before buying him

Big games always make it harder for players to perform

They said on the radio that he had been suffering with a back injury mid-week and had been doubtful for the game. Maybe that effected his performance?

He seemed ok he was moving ok but he didnt do much and some of the crowd want him to be subbed

Its worrying that If Hughes has a bad game against Forest the biggest game of the season then how would he cope against the red scum. Leeds is the 2nd biggest for derby and he was brilliant

It could be a bad day at the office he wasnt the only who played bad today some of the team were sloppy and careless and kept trying to walk the ball in the net

Shock.............

Like i've said before, just another hyped up English player who everyone thinks is great because he's 17.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.