Will Hughes

sam-caddick said:
The lad looks a promising prospect, but our current youth setup will just go against his development.

We have Denis Suarez two years older than this lad whom is Spanish international for his age group and in the top 100 promising young players list.

What chance does Will Hughes have when Suarez hardly gets a look in or any other youth prospect for that matter?

I feel at times Mancini feels he has too much pressure on him to start putting faith in the kids.

Suarez and Rekik,both 18,on the bench yesterday......

FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:
The lad looks a promising prospect, but our current youth setup will just go against his development.

We have Denis Suarez two years older than this lad whom is Spanish international for his age group and in the top 100 promising young players list.

What chance does Will Hughes have when Suarez hardly gets a look in or any other youth prospect for that matter?

I feel at times Mancini feels he has too much pressure on him to start putting faith in the kids.

Neither would've been there if we had Aguero, Kolo, Yaya, Richards, Maicon, Rodwell and Razak here/fit.

Edwaardz said:
FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:

Neither would've been there if we had Aguero, Kolo, Yaya, Richards, Maicon, Rodwell and Razak here/fit.

so you expect us to fill the bench with kids and probably play a couple of 18 year olds against arsenal away. really

nastasic is 19

r.soleofsalford said:
Edwaardz said:
FantasyIreland said:

so you expect us to fill the bench with kids and probably play a couple of 18 year olds against arsenal away. really

nastasic is 19
What are you even talking about? Did I say that? I just told him that if we didn't have any injuries our youngsters wouldn't get anywhere near our squad.

Edwaardz said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Edwaardz said:

nastasic is 19
What are you even talking about? Did I say that? I just told him that if we didn't have any injuries our youngsters wouldn't get anywhere near our squad.

If they were good enough they would play Nasty is 19 and playing

ox-blue said:
Edwaardz said:
r.soleofsalford said:

nastasic is 19

Exactly if there good enough Mancini trusts them and they will get game time!

waspish said:
ox-blue said:
Edwaardz said:

Exactly if there good enough Mancini trusts them and they will get game time!
I'm not saying otherwise. FantasyIreland made the point that Rekik and Suarez were on the bench, and I'm telling him that if we had a fully fit squad, they wouldn't have been. I don't know why I'm being told they'd be there if they were good enough, I obviously don't disagree with that.

Edwaardz said:
FantasyIreland said:
sam-caddick said:

Neither would deserve to. When they become good enough to appear regularly, they will. That will be soon.

If this lad is a bit sharper, he will get on there.

ox-blue said:
Edwaardz said:
r.soleofsalford said:

nastasic is 19

Mario has a mental age of 5 and he still plays lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.