Will Hughes

hi guys
hope you dont mind me joining your discussion.
im a life long derby fan and was just snooping around trying to find out if theres any truth to the rumours about city buying will hughes.
still none the wiser really as most of what i read is just speculation.
just to let you know will is well thought of at derby and hopefully he`ll go on to great things. He has got a great first touch and his vision for picking out a pass is a joy to watch at times. only trouble is that he often thinks far faster than than the players around him so they not on the same wave lentgh. he`s only eighteen and has a lot of growing (physically) to do. He gets knocked of the ball. he did have a back injury and then a groin injury so unfortunatley had to play a few games whilst well under par. this was because derbys squad is so small. I know derby could not afford to turn down any realistic offer because we are still in a lot of debt so hopefully if he does leave we could loan him back, which has got to be better than the reserves or youth team.
i will keep looking on forum to see if anything else materialises. in the meantime good look for the final, have a great day.

tomtom21 said:
hi guys
im a life long derby fan and was just snooping around trying to find out if theres any truth to the rumours about city buying will hughes.
just to let you know will is well thought of at derby and hopefully he`ll go on to great things. He has got a great first touch and his vision for picking out a pass is a joy to watch at times. only trouble is that he often thinks far faster than than the players around him so they not on the same wave lentgh. he`s only eighteen and has a lot of growing (physically) to do. He gets knocked of the ball. he did have a back injury and then a groin injury so unfortunatley had to play a few games whilst well under par. this was because derbys squad is so small. I know derby could not afford to turn down any realistic offer because we are still in a lot of debt so hopefully if he does leave we could loan him back, which has got to be better than the reserves or youth team.
i will keep looking on forum to see if anything else materialises. in the meantime good look for the final, have a great day.

Nice post Tom, always nice to read polite comments from fans of other teams

BringBackSwales said:
tomtom21 said:
hi guys

Nice post Tom, always nice to read polite comments from fans of other teams

I'll give him 10 posts before he's labelled a Rag ;-)

tomtom21 said:
hi guys

Fuck off Rag.

tomtom21 said:
hi guys

Nice post Tom, can I ask you how highly he is thought of compared to the rest of the championships young players ie: Williams, Zaha etc. Could he have any positive impact on our squad next season or is that too early for him? Cheers.

tomtom21 said:
hi guys

Welcome.

Thanks for replying everyone.
I dont think hughes is in zahas class yet but has loads of potentail.
Remember hes only just turned eighteen. Cant really compare to williams as i havent seen enougth of him. He really needs to mature physically. Nigel clough recently joked that they had purchased extra light weights for him to work with whilst recovering and doing gym
work. I would like to see him in a team were the strikers are more aware of his ability and make forward runs just as he receives the ball instead of standing scratching their heads.
Hes recently sighned a extension to his contract which runs to end of season 2015-16
So all in all i dont think he could walk into your team and needs to keep learning the trade
ideally he'd be left to carry on in this division but money talks

adrianr said:
tomtom21 said:
hi guys

Fuck off Rag.

PMSL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.