Will Hughes

alky313 said:
Keep him there, unless a club guarantee him playing time (impossible) its best that he just continues to progress in the lower leagues.
We can always buy him and loan him back.

I'm With Stupid said:
alky313 said:
Keep him there, unless a club guarantee him playing time (impossible) its best that he just continues to progress in the lower leagues.
We can always buy him and loan him back.

loaning him back for 1 maybe 2 years would be in both his and city's best interest he's just turned 18 and these next few years will be vital in his development and he (as any player) would/will benefit from as much game time as possible, also Derby have a very young side who will only get better as time goes on, with the nature of our midfield at the moment, i think he'd just about get on our bench which is criminal for a player of his ability.

I dont know whether this tweet rules out Will hughes, or just shows that he is updated on the club. Either way he just tweeted, and i quote "Sacked a year after winning the league? Poor.

spinzer said:
I dont know whether this tweet rules out Will hughes, or just shows that he is updated on the club. Either way he just tweeted, and i quote "Sacked a year after winning the league? Poor.

He's a mouthy ****, this isn't his first snide jab against our club.

That tweet makes him sound like another intelligent English footballer.

Why would you tweet that about one of the biggest clubs in England that is supposedly interested in signing you? The twitter generation!

simonmdm said:

Why would you tweet that about one of the biggest clubs in England that is supposedly interested in signing you? The twitter generation!
Maybe we're not interested or he's just commenting on a big story.

pudge said:
simonmdm said:

Wonder if he's a rag?

pudge said:
simonmdm said:

Yeah, I suppose so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.