Will Hughes

A good player, tidy passing and movement around the box. Works hard as well for the team.

I don't see anything particularly great about him which is possibly why he isn't already at a Premier League team.

Would sooner we develop and give a chance to Suarez or Ntcham etc first.

The bit I saw of the game I thought he looked pretty decent. Good ball player and not scared to get stuck in either. Sign him up loan him back to Derby.

This is the type of player i would like to see come in, he looked very classy at weekend

HE would learn alot from the likes of yaya and fernandinho, and makes sense as barry is looking like an old dog ready to be put down

Seems like a good player, but I'd rather sign Oliver Torres any day of the week. Only advantage Hughes has got over Oli Torres is his nationality.

I swear Hughes hates City as well?

-- Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:31 am --

waspish said:
Got players in our youth set up better than him not a bad player though very near and tidy good passer no star in the making though for me
I agree with the academy part but I still think Hughes could be a star in the making. Put Marcos Lopes in the Derby side and of course he would play well, if he got as much game time as Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.