Will I still have these season tickets next season?

tommymcfc2021

Team supported
city
So long story short I managed to get myself and my daughter season tickets this year when the website put 3,000 on sale out of the blue.

I didn’t read any type of small print or emails after it, I just paid there and then as I was over the moon.

Now looking back at one of the emails it says something along the lines of- You won’t be guaranteed the same seats next year…..

So now I am gutted, Have I just purchased two season tickets that got deferred for a year and mine are just a one off which will go back to the original owners?

Im hoping someone on here can shed some light as I can’t be ars*d ringing that bloody hotline for 2 hours listening to that stupid jingle!

Help me out guys please :-(

So long story short I managed to get myself and my daughter season tickets this year when the website put 3,000 on sale out of the blue.

I didn’t read any type of small print or emails after it, I just paid there and then as I was over the moon.

Now looking back at one of the emails it says something along the lines of- You won’t be guaranteed the same seats next year…..

So now I am gutted, Have I just purchased two season tickets that got deferred for a year and mine are just a one off which will go back to the original owners?

Im hoping someone on here can shed some light as I can’t be ars*d ringing that bloody hotline for 2 hours listening to that stupid jingle!

Help me out guys please :-(
Good news for you and tour season tickets.
But how frustrating it's there 3000 went on sale. My 12 year old grandson as been waiting 4 years now for a season card. We purchase him every available match on his matchday card. But obviously loyalty means nothing to our poorly run ticket office.

Good news for you and tour season tickets.
But how frustrating it's there 3000 went on sale. My 12 year old grandson as been waiting 4 years now for a season card. We purchase him every available match on his matchday card. But obviously loyalty means nothing to our poorly run ticket office.

Thank you, we have been going to every home and away game possible for many many years and often paying over the odds to do so.

I was under the impression that seats belonging to deferred season cards were only going to be sold on a match by match basis this season. Now it looks as though the club is worrying about empty seats (unsurprising based on the price of single match tickets) so have backtracked on that and decided to sell some as season cards.
No problem with that but the important terms and conditions regarding the seat(s) not being guaranteed beyond this season should have been crystal clear in large bold type on the website and if buying online there should have been a specific box to tick saying you understood this in addition to the generic box that covers everything else.
Hope it all works out ok.

I was under the impression that seats belonging to deferred season cards were only going to be sold on a match by match basis this season. Now it looks as though the club is worrying about empty seats (unsurprising based on the price of single match tickets) so have backtracked on that and decided to sell some as season cards.
No problem with that but the important terms and conditions regarding the seat(s) not being guaranteed beyond this season should have been crystal clear in large bold type on the website and if buying online there should have been a specific box to tick saying you understood this in addition to the generic box that covers everything else.
Hope it all works out ok.

I had no idea at any point if the season cards I purchased were deferred ones.

I was simply purchasing Cityzens memberships as I do every season in the hope of continuing on the waiting list and then the "Season ticket" box lit up from being greyed out once I paid the Cityzens cards and jumped at the chance to purchase them

I hope these aren't deferred ones as I wouldn't of bothered for just one season.

So we are just paying and keeping it warm for the original owners to return to at some point?
If the original seat holder renews after deferral then you would have to move seat. Potentially you would lose the season cards if all renewed (unlikely).

seriously the clubs comms team has been shocking on this stuff whether it’s staff shortages or what. Really easy to make this explicit, just tell people it’s potentially a 1 year ticket. Think other posters right, this way they guarantee selling deferred seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.