Will I still have these season tickets next season?

Found this on page 7 club news section if it helps regarding deferred seats.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-212310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-212310_Chrome.jpg
    590.8 KB · Views: 76
Doubtless if too many deferred the club would not want to have to sell them all match by match and some would be sold as season tickets, or at least increased numbers offset by these.

every year there is natural wastage and come 22/23 30-50% of those who did defer will drop out on top of that.

The extra tickets could have been sold were gaps normally are, knowing that the deferred seat scan be used instead for match to match sales. If everyone does come back then then club will have to sell more STs then they like in 22/23 and allow for natural wastage to reduce overall sales to level they want in the medium term.

A price rise would easily take care of the 'problem' if it arose, but I reckon there will be a lack of demand if anything next season.

Its disgraceful that we are having to presume about questions asked. Things should be open and clear But our ticket office cant even pick up a phone and give consistent correct answers. CTID

Thank you all for the replies so far

I will ring the ticket line this morning (may have to book the night off work until I get through) and see if they can shed any clarity on it.

Failing that I am off on Thursday I will go down to the store and speak with the guys on the desk upstairs in the shop see what they might know.

If these are deferrals I have they really should of said, I don’t mind if they move us and I have to pay a little more next season but so long as at one point I do actually “own” the seats then it’s all good.

Thank you everybody so far

I think you'll be fine I've had mine since 2003 and it says the same thing in the small print . It just means they can't guarantee you the Same seats, not due to any deferrers that may return but if like this season they removed seats to put in more advertising or decide to increase a hospitality area somewhere.
Once your a season ticket holder they won't just kick you out after 12 months and it's probably 99.9% certain you will keep the same seat but they have to put the clause in as there may always be a reason that certain seats get removed or upgraded to corporate in following seasons

The deferrers won't get their seat back if you decide to renew. I'd say it's yours now. If they renew, and you do, I suspect you will keep that seat. This was made clear to deferrers at the outset.

I will ring the ticket line this morning (may have to book the night off work until I get through) and see if they can shed any clarity on it.

Failing that I am off on Thursday I will go down to the store and speak with the guys on the desk upstairs in the shop see what they might know.

If these are deferrals I have they really should of said, I don’t mind if they move us and I have to pay a little more next season but so long as at one point I do actually “own” the seats then it’s all good.

The ticket Office is operating from behind the stage at the moment, or at least it was when I went down last Thursday.

If you bought when the first went on sale you’ll be fine. If you bought when they released more (due to the Grealish signing) then those were deferred seats

The deferrers won't get their seat back if you decide to renew. I'd say it's yours now. If they renew, and you do, I suspect you will keep that seat. This was made clear to deferrers at the outset.
I've not deferred so it doesn't affect me but you are presenting your opinion as fact. The club made it clear that anyone who deferred would retain their seat for next season other than a situation where that seat did not actually exist any longer. I recall that @Prestwich_Blue clarified this with the club and posted it on here.

What sort of 'deferrement' would it be if there was no guarantee of getting your seat back? If the OP has bought deferred seats and if the people who had them previously renew next season then I'd expect he would be offered different seats before anyone on the waiting list. There is always churn and maybe a largish proportion who deferred will decide that they don't wish to return.

Last edited:
No, you’re paying for a seat to watch 19 home games.
Exactly. 19 games watching the Champions of England.

I gave up my season ticket 5 years ago as kept missing game, stupid decision. Been trying to get one since and jumped at the chance when they gave Cityzens a chance to buy 3 weeks ago.

I knew it was a deferred seat but I'll take my chances with that and assume I've improved my chances of a season ticket next year, even if it's not that seat.

My 2 lads couldn't afford to get one as well but they couldn't go to every game anyway, and they've able to buy individual tickets near me so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.