Will I still have these season tickets next season?

Ive lurked on this forum for many years but may seem new but why do some members feel the need to ram their attendance years down our throats?
like that makes you more mightier or more of a blue than others.

I had a ST at Maine road myself for nigh on 17 years and just couldn’t continue when we moved to the new ground for personal reasons, I have however only missed around 2-3 home games per season since then and often paying for stupidly priced tickets to attend and get to as many away games as possible, always paying over the odds.

So I hope you understand I’m not some brand new fan from Thailand who’s luckily jumped a queue and now complaining I might be in somebody else’s seat.

No I have not been asleep, I know full well what has been going on but was wondering what the general/main reasoning has been behind deferrals, it was just a question.

Good luck with the treatment.
Why did you pay “stupid prices” for home games? They’ve all been available to buy for Cityzen members every single season. For. Every. Single. Game. You’ve now got a season ticket. Enjoy it.

That rings a bell, what are they?
They’re tickets that let you sit with Pep. But there’s no guarantee he’ll be there next year and you might be sitting next to Sam Allardyce instead. It’s in the terms and conditions that will have been emailed to you whilst you were busy paying £500 to watch us beat Burton Albion

They’re tickets that let you sit with Pep. But there’s no guarantee he’ll be there next year and you might be sitting next to Sam Allardyce instead. It’s in the terms and conditions that will have been emailed to you whilst you were busy paying £500 to watch us beat Burton Albion

Let me guess, another York away know it all Johnny?

Would it not be cheaper to have purchased a season ticket and pay a direct debit to City monthly rather than paying top price if you only miss 2 or3 games a season??
Retired now buddy, I will be available for all games now until I pass away ha ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.