Will I still have these season tickets next season?

The deferrers won't get their seat back if you decide to renew. I'd say it's yours now. If they renew, and you do, I suspect you will keep that seat. This was made clear to deferrers at the outset.
That then was clarified that deferrers would keep their seat.

Thank you all for the replies so far

I will ring the ticket line this morning (may have to book the night off work until I get through) and see if they can shed any clarity on it.

Failing that I am off on Thursday I will go down to the store and speak with the guys on the desk upstairs in the shop see what they might know.

If these are deferrals I have they really should of said, I don’t mind if they move us and I have to pay a little more next season but so long as at one point I do actually “own” the seats then it’s all good.

Thank you everybody so far
Technically speaking, none of us are guaranteed our seat on renewal as the seat could be affected by work carried out in the stadium. And plenty of people have been affected in this way in the past, including those who had to move because of the new advertising boards and those who had to move because of the Tunnel Club. The club might also refuse to offer you renewal for some other reason - your behaviour, or the fact you've not used the seat at all. But if neither of those apply then you should be offered the same seat at renewal.

However given the numerous cock ups the club has made over renewal, where they've deferred people who renewed and offered people seats already occupied, god knows what will happen next April. But the overwhelming majority will get the same seat.

The deferrers won't get their seat back if you decide to renew. I'd say it's yours now. If they renew, and you do, I suspect you will keep that seat. This was made clear to deferrers at the outset.

Which is totally the opposite of information given by the club in it's site, on the phone, and at the stadium itself, when I went down to check before deferring myself.

Exactly. 19 games watching the Champions of England.
Ok I understand that was a silly comment I made about just keeping someone’s seat warm for a season but I could of watched the champions of England 19 times with ease anyway albeit in different stands at different prices like I’ve always done.

It was just nice thinking right these are our seats now for a while and no messing about waiting for points and ticket sales to open etc

Out of interest why have most people deferred?
Covid?

If so what for? Hoping it goes away or calms down?

I hope if worse comes to the worse they just offer me different seats next year and not put me back on the waiting list again

Ok I understand that was a silly comment I made about just keeping someone’s seat warm for a season but I could of watched the champions of England 19 times with ease anyway albeit in different stands at different prices like I’ve always done.

It was just nice thinking right these are our seats now for a while and no messing about waiting for points and ticket sales to open etc

Out of interest why have most people deferred?
Covid?

If so what for? Hoping it goes away or calms down?

I hope if worse comes to the worse they just offer me different seats next year and not put me back on the waiting list again
It was the duty of the club to fully inform you and others exactly what they were buying. I think you have deferred seats as the normal window for buying new SCs opened and closed on the same day as always as posted on here at the time. The club then released a batch of tickets a couple of weeks later.

If they are deferred tickets then the club should have explicitly stated that and they should have also said what would happen if the original SC holder renewed next season.

It was the duty of the club to fully inform you and others exactly what they were buying. I think you have deferred seats as the normal window for buying new SCs opened and closed on the same day as always as posted on here at the time. The club then released a batch of tickets a couple of weeks later.

If they are deferred tickets then the club should have explicitly stated that and they should have also said what would happen if the original SC holder renewed next season.

Very sloppy and shoddy from the club then as at no point was we told these are deferred seats and may be for just this season only!!

What month do they contact you for renewals then lads?

Gonna be sweating until then now hoping we will be offered them again next year

You're taking out of your backside mate. You have no idea whether he's been offered deferred seats but you've jumped to a conclusion without any evidence whatsoever.

I know that just over 5% of seasoncard holders didn't renew at all with a similar number deferring and new seasoncards issued represented about half of the number who cancelled. So not even all the cancelled seasoncards were offered as new tickets.

So while the club made a bit of a shambles of renewal in some cases, he'll have a seat that was cancelled, not one that was deferred. So stop talking shite and panicking someone about something you simply don't understand or have data for.

You're taking out of your backside mate. You have no idea whether he's been offered deferred seats but you've jumped to a conclusion without any evidence whatsoever.

I know that just over 5% of seasoncard holders didn't renew at all with a similar number deferring and new seasoncards issued represented about half of the number who cancelled. So not even all the cancelled seasoncards were offered as new tickets.

So while the club made a bit of a shambles of renewal in some cases, he'll have a seat that was cancelled, not one that was deferred. So stop talking shite and panicking someone about something you simply don't understand or have data for.
If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but it seems very strange that a batch of SCs were released AFTER the window to purchase one was closed.

Oh, and have you ever considered taking an anger management course as you seem to lose it on a regular basis?

If I’m wrong I’ll hold my hands up but it seems very strange that a batch of SCs were released AFTER the window to purchase one was closed.

Oh, and have you ever considered taking an anger management course as you seem to lose it on a regular basis?
Likely to be due to people fucking it off completely, or a least a combination of both.

However people could have been allocated non-deferred seats offset by displaced numbers.

The figures mean everyone should be okay, the worst thing that could happen is city sell more season tickets than they would like to next year.

You give the people who want to renew a window to do exactly that. Only after that window can you be aware of how many are not renewing or deferring. How can it be "Strange" a batch of SC were released after the window to renew?

Prestwich Blue - anger management? lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.