Will I still have these season tickets next season?

You give the people who want to renew a window to do exactly that. Only after that window can you be aware of how many are not renewing or deferring. How can it be "Strange" a batch of SC were released after the window to renew?

Prestwich Blue - anger management? lol.
The sequence is renewals, relocations and then offering any available SCs to Cityzen members. That all happened and people posted that they were unlucky and couldn’t get one. A couple of weeks later a batch of SCs were released, which to my knowledge hasn’t happened previously. Hence the possibility they are deferred seats.

Ok I understand that was a silly comment I made about just keeping someone’s seat warm for a season but I could of watched the champions of England 19 times with ease anyway albeit in different stands at different prices like I’ve always done.

It was just nice thinking right these are our seats now for a while and no messing about waiting for points and ticket sales to open etc

Out of interest why have most people deferred?
Covid?

If so what for? Hoping it goes away or calms down?

I hope if worse comes to the worse they just offer me different seats next year and not put me back on the waiting list again
Why have people deferred? Possibly because just putting together the funds to pay for a season ticket for many people is hard enough at the best of times. The Covid pandemic has had a huge financial impact on many families, jobs lost, death, illness, etc. Many are also now beginning to see the start of the impact of Brexit and costs shooting up for basic utilities, weekly shopping etc. Have you been asleep for a while? If someone has had to defer and you have been able to take their seats for a year I hope the club look after you for next season. However, if that seat belonged to anyone that has had to defer for any good reason this year, in my opinion they should have it back with the club’s and your own blessing. I’ve been going for 53 of my 55 years and almost had to defer. Ongoing treatment for a serious illness. To say I would have been upset if I had and couldn’t get it back would be an understatement. Having said that, the way the treatment is going my seat may be available soon :-)

Why have people deferred? Possibly because just putting together the funds to pay for a season ticket for many people is hard enough at the best of times. The Covid pandemic has had a huge financial impact on many families, jobs lost, death, illness, etc. Many are also now beginning to see the start of the impact of Brexit and costs shooting up for basic utilities, weekly shopping etc. Have you been asleep for a while? If someone has had to defer and you have been able to take their seats for a year I hope the club look after you for next season. However, if that seat belonged to anyone that has had to defer for any good reason this year, in my opinion they should have it back with the club’s and your own blessing. I’ve been going for 53 of my 55 years and almost had to defer. Ongoing treatment for a serious illness. To say I would have been upset if I had and couldn’t get it back would be an understatement. Having said that, the way the treatment is going my seat may be available soon :-)

Ive lurked on this forum for many years but may seem new but why do some members feel the need to ram their attendance years down our throats?
like that makes you more mightier or more of a blue than others.

I had a ST at Maine road myself for nigh on 17 years and just couldn’t continue when we moved to the new ground for personal reasons, I have however only missed around 2-3 home games per season since then and often paying for stupidly priced tickets to attend and get to as many away games as possible, always paying over the odds.

So I hope you understand I’m not some brand new fan from Thailand who’s luckily jumped a queue and now complaining I might be in somebody else’s seat.

No I have not been asleep, I know full well what has been going on but was wondering what the general/main reasoning has been behind deferrals, it was just a question.

Good luck with the treatment.

Ive lurked on this forum for many years but may seem new but why do some members feel the need to ram their attendance years down our throats?

I had a ST at Maine road myself for nigh on 17 years and just couldn’t continue when we moved to the new ground for personal reasons, I have however only missed around 2-3 home games per season since then and often paying for stupidly priced tickets to attend and get to as many away games as possible, always paying over the odds.

So I hope you understand I’m not some brand new fan from Thailand who’s luckily jumped a queue and now complaining I might be in somebody else’s seat.

No I have not been asleep, I know full well what has been going on but was wondering what the general/main reasoning has been behind deferrals, it was just a question.

If you’ve only been missing 2-3 home games per season then I suspect you’ll have a better attendance record than a significant percentage of season ticket holders. FWIW I can’t see any scenario where the club are taking season tickets off anybody next season, possibly with the exception of those who buy them but hardly use them.

If you’ve only been missing 2-3 home games per season then I suspect you’ll have a better attendance record than a significant percentage of season ticket holders. FWIW I can’t see any scenario where the club are taking season tickets off anybody next season, possibly with the exception of those who buy them but hardly use them.
Some have been bought through my own membership card and some have been bought off friends etc
So not all “through the books”

I really hope your right mate, much more convenient being back on a ST than the hassle of sorting tickets out game by game and living in hope.
Retired now so I doubt I’ll ever miss a game again now.

I’m not ramming anything down your throat. I’m explaining that many people struggle and if someone has deferred for any reason in these strange times (possibly someone that has been going for many years), they should have the chance to get their seat back. I never said that I am mightier than anyone else or more of a blue….. Although I was at York away ;-). I hope the club look after you if you are in a deferred spot. I also hope the person that has had to defer is ok and if they want their spot back that they get it. That is what the deferral process was about. Stay safe and steady on the comments about new fans from Thailand. Wouldn’t want people to think that you were any mightier or more of a blue than those fine folks…

Would it not be cheaper to have purchased a season ticket and pay a direct debit to City monthly rather than paying top price if you only miss 2 or3 games a season??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.