Will injuries cost us?

We're not really here

If the amount of injuries and more importantly the amount of time it takes to get them fit again doesn't cost us I will be amazed. I am staggered at how bad this situation is. Whether it is the coaching, the training sessions or the crap medical team I don't know.
What I do know is there is no point having muti million pound players in a multi million pound training facility if they are never fit! Why this has not been addressed beggars belief but I fear it will be the main reason should we fail this season.
In short it needs sorting and quickly!

Very strong side tonight and at the weekend. Weak excuse, all sides get bouts of injuries.

You miss my point. I'm not trying to make an excuse but we have way too many of the same kind of injury for it just to be 'bad luck'.

It's as bad as I can remember,we can't get a settled team so it's bound to have an effect on performance and then results,we need our big players all back before the Christmas games,or we could be in a spot of bother...

It already has cost us, however every team gets injuries and we have the resources to have the cover for injuries. Right now is a bad spell and fingers crossed Kompany gets back soon as his leadership is the biggest loss we have had.

I think they will
They seem never ending and we simply haven't got a good enough squad to cope with key players out.

Maybe just a case of securing top4 this season and go again next season.
It's chronic.

I think they will
They seem never ending and we simply haven't got a good enough squad to cope with key players out.

Maybe just a case of securing top4 this season and go again next season.
It's chronic.
That's it,until of course the injuries kick in again,on a serious note remember Arsenal a few years back having a bad run of injuries,and at the moment wouldn't be far behind us on the injury front,although our injuries would be more to key players than arsenals ...

It's definitely a worry. As soon as we see seem to be close to a fully fit squad we get another batch of injurys. Hopefully Joe isn't out for too long. Cause without him, Vinnie and Silva we're gonna struggle.

[QUOTclub eano ou812, post: 9009912, member: 22584"]That's it,until of course the injuries kick in again,on a serious note remember Arsenal a few years back having a bad run of injuries,and at the moment wouldn't be far behind us on the injury front,although our injuries would be more to key players than arsenals ...[/QUOTE]

The club need to be seriously looking at why these recurrent ones keep happening. It's not all bad luck, something is wrong somewhere in the medical department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.