Will Liverpool title win (if) be considered fluke/One off?

Cityinmyheart

Genuine reasons?

1. No extra matches in Europe
2. Early domestic cup Elimination.
3. Luck with Injuries.(Suarez never seems to get injured)
4 .Media love in and bias.
5.Huge refereeing decisions going in their favour.
6.More than fair share of Luck.

Discuss

Re: Will Liverpool title win (if) be considered a fluke?

"All the neutrals want them to win". I have to be honest, I've never met a neutral football fan

It's very hard to say that a 14 match winning run is a fluke without sounding bitter and twisted. The fact that they haven't had to play in Europe is a big factor in them winning the league.

If they win it they would have deserved it but I don't expect them the challenge next season

No you cannot fluke a full season. Who ever wins it deserves it.

Cityinmyheart said:
Genuine reasons?

1. No extra matches in Europe
2. Early domestic cup Elimination.
3. Luck with Injuries.(Suarez never seems to get injured)
4 .Media love in and bias.
5.Huge refereeing decisions going in their favour.
6.More than fair share of Luck.

Discuss

All 6
Take out the "won" pens and free kicks around the box and where would they be i wonder?

Nope no fluke. Whilst I have obvious hate but they have played amazing football. We just havn't been as good going forward as the first half while they managed to keep that level/increase it.

The fact they have not had to play in europe and went out of the cups early has helped the freshness of the squad and this can't be overlooked.

However for me they have been the one stand out team this season, they play very good attractive football and given the choice of them winning it or Jose's lot then i would go for the dippers. Sure the fans and media will be a pain in the arse but credit where it's due. if they win it then they deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.