Will Liverpool title win (if) be considered fluke/One off?

Re: Will Liverpool title win (if) be considered a fluke?

All planets aligned this season for Liverpool! If they do go on and win it can't see any team in the future finishing 7th the season before going on and winning the league the season after! It will go down as one of the best league wins ever

If they win the title they will have deserved it.

"Last time Liverpool won the league, Jon Flanagan's Mum and Dad were still just Brother and Sister."

Not a fluke, they'e gone on an amazing run this season. It reminds me a little when Arsenal won the title all the way back around 97 time.

It's not over yet, if they beat Chelsea I think they'll win the title, but Palace is one where I think they'll lose.

Newcastle will roll over like a jack russell at Anfield, Pardew has lost the dressing room and fans

I don't begrudge the Liverpool fans winning as their fans have had to put up with United fans goading them for years, I'm sure you know how that feels, plus I can't see them replicating this season again with a lot more fixtures with the champions league

There will be 96 reason why they win the Lge but if they blow it the blame will rest with the Yorkshire Police force no doubt and the fans and club will take no blame so nothing different there. I feel sorry for Newcastle on the last day they might as well stay at home it will be a media w..... Fest, at least I will be in the Etihad and won't have to listen to Sky sports.

They've been the best team if they win it they deserve it. From a team that 7 th to win it is pretty good

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
They've been the best team if they win it they deserve it. From a team that 7 th to win it is pretty good

I wouldn't regard them as the best. Very subjective word. They have amassed the most points and that's how it works. MANUre certainly weren't the best team last season, but they scabbed more wins and more points. Liverpool have done the same this season.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:

I wouldn't regard them as the best. Very subjective word. They have amassed the most points and that's how it works. MANUre certainly weren't the best team last season, but they scabbed more wins and more points. Liverpool have done the same this season.
Who would you say has been the best side if the dippers do win it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.