Will ManC be looking at bringing in a new keeper?

Pam

We need a new second string keeper because Stuart Taylor is one of the most abysmal keepers I've ever seen in a City shirt.

Well the only other keeper we have is Gunnar Nielsen who is still fairly young but dosn't even get into the Faroe Islands team so can't be top

class. Top class keepers wouldn't want to come to us because they know that they would be on the bench for every game

if we stick with joe hart and loan him for say 2 more years, then we should get a seasoned keeper with medals, intl caps, etc. that have around 3-4 more years before retirement.

this keeper will play far fewer games than sylvinho iimho.

Yorkie blue said:
Well the only other keeper we have is Gunnar Nielsen who is still fairly young but dosn't even get into the Faroe Islands team so can't be top

class. Top class keepers wouldn't want to come to us because they know that they would be on the bench for every game

Yeah but we can do better than Stuart Taylor, shirley.

Pam said:
Yorkie blue said:

Yeah but we can do better than Stuart Taylor, shirley.

Could be right Pam, I think we need competition for every position, Buffon anyone?

Pam said:
We need a new second string keeper because Stuart Taylor is one of the most abysmal keepers I've ever seen in a City shirt.
he has not played for us yet ,so how can you say that ?

Stuart Taylor is as good a back up as anyone else has got in the league.

shaiomarali said:
if we stick with joe hart and loan him for say 2 more years, then we should get a seasoned keeper with medals, intl caps, etc. that have around 3-4 more years before retirement.

this keeper will play far fewer games than sylvinho iimho.

Sentence construction - FAIL!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.