Will ManC be looking at bringing in a new keeper?

moonies lovechild said:
Pam said:
We need a new second string keeper because Stuart Taylor is one of the most abysmal keepers I've ever seen in a City shirt.

How do you know he is shit? When have you seen him?

Did you see that appalling game he had in the Middle East?

tbh that keeper at pompey begovic looks good, and once james is fit will be no2 again. sure hed rather be our no2 than pompeys

DontLookBackInAnger said:
lionheart said:
You have got to be joking! Look at all the clubs around us and try writing that sentence again.
mmmhhmmmmm not sure about that one he had fallen to 4th choice at Villa towards the end of last season.
Arsenal - Almunia and Fabianski
Aston Villa - Friedel and Guzan
Chelsea - Cech and Turnbull
Liverpool - Reina and Cavalieri
Man United - Van Der Sar and Foster
Tottenham - Gomes and Cudicini

Hoonestly, only Tottenham have a better back up keeper in my opinion.

Taylor isn't fantastic but back ups hardly ever are. If they were any good they'd wouldn't be back up.

Pam said:
Yorkie blue said:
Well the only other keeper we have is Gunnar Nielsen who is still fairly young but dosn't even get into the Faroe Islands team so can't be top

class. Top class keepers wouldn't want to come to us because they know that they would be on the bench for every game

Yeah but we can do better than Stuart Taylor, shirley.
don t call me surely....(sorry couldn t resist)

Marty said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
mmmhhmmmmm not sure about that one he had fallen to 4th choice at Villa towards the end of last season.
Arsenal - Almunia and Fabianski
Aston Villa - Friedel and Guzan
Chelsea - Cech and Turnbull
Liverpool - Reina and Cavalieri
Man United - Van Der Sar and Foster
Tottenham - Gomes and Cudicini

Hoonestly, only Tottenham have a better back up keeper in my opinion.

Taylor isn't fantastic but back ups hardly ever are. If they were any good they'd wouldn't be back up.
Hang on did you miss the FACT that he was 4th choice last year at Villa, which means unless I'm totally mistaken O'Neill ranked 2 goalkeepers higher as back up and Foster as much as I might dislike him is still picked ahead of him for England, so people that have had a chance to work with him rank him below an additional 3 on that list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.