Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Is this thread for billy shears or what?

Fucking stupid.yeah lets sack mancini hey for bringing us 3 trophies eh.

Where was it suggested we sack him? Why do people just respond without reading the thread? It was a question as to will our board do what the Chelsea owner has done as Europe is important to them. At no point did I say I want him sacked and have said more than once that I think it will be a bad idea.

Didsbury Dave said:
i'd be stunned if he were sacked tonight. Stranger things have happened in football (as we've seen today), but I don't believe he will. It's not beyond the realms of possibility his fate could be decided tonight though.

Get that voodoo doll out of the drawer

hahaha fuck me, some absolute idiots on this forum<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
After all the Chelsea happenings do you think that the board may finally decide they want to go another route? I surely hope not but football is a funny old game.
look at me look at me

didactic said:

Where was it suggested we sack him? Why do people just respond without reading the thread? It was a question as to will our board do what the Chelsea owner has done as Europe is important to them. At no point did I say I want him sacked and have said more than once that I think it will be a bad idea.

The tile of the thread old boy, the title - oh and the question posed by the initial post.

didactic said:

You may not want it but why would our owners.Are you wumming didactic?Never in a million yrs would they get rid.I take it you have given up on getting through then?

BlueAnorak said:
didactic said:

The tile of the thread old boy, the title - oh and the question posed by the initial post.

To be fair, he was only asking a "What if?" question, not suggesting that it should happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.