Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

In holland they say the tactics of mancini and the players tonight are a big big big disgrace.

City need an attacking minded coach..m said it a million times.. seriously.. you won't pay a penny for this sort football? Football was made to entertain people.. mancini is just breaking the football

I don't blame Mancini for tonight but who the fuck sanctioned signing some of the sub standard players we currently have pulling on blue shirts.

For the money paid for Dzeko, Balotelli, Nasri, Garcia, Sinclair we could have surely got some real quality.

In my opinion the players who aren't up to it are dragging the others down to their level.

It's all very well Tolmie saying half the squad but as we know getting rid of the shit is very difficult

Neil McNab said:
Mancini has shown no management ability beyond that of an 8 year old on his playstation, the guy can't even get us to turn a defence, we've been struggling playing this way for the majority of his tenure. I can't wait till the day he leaves, I'd guess half the squad think the same way.

AND TO THOSE WHO BLEAT ON HE WON US THE LEAGUE, NO HE DIDN'T, HE NARROWLY AVOIDED FUCKING UP WHAT THE PLAYERS AND MANSOUR ACHIEVED.

What players, players like Aguero who Mancini bought of which we would have been nowhere near the top to even try to challenge ? Pfft, next.

Sorry bud, writing in cap's does not make your view any more validated.

jellert said:
In holland they that the tactics of mancini and the players tonight are a big big big disgrace.

City need an attacking minded coach..m said it a million times.. seriously.. you won't pay a penny for this shot football? Football was made to entertain people.. mancini is just breaking the football
Mancini is ruining good players and is yet to create a team, nobody in the history of football has done so poorly with so much at his disposal.

dave_blue12 said:
I don't blame Mancini for tonight but who the fuck sanctioned signing some of the sub standard players we currently have pulling on blue shirts.

For the money paid for Dzeko, Balotelli, Nasri, Garcia, Sinclair we could have surely got some real quality.

In my opinion the players who aren't up to it are dragging the others down to their level.

It's all very well Tolmie saying half the squad but as we know getting rid of the shit is very difficult
Sacked in summer for me.

I'm all for Mancini, but I reckon he'll have retain this league and get to the latter stages of the FA cup to realistically keep his job. With Txiki and Soriano recently installed I'd be slightly concerned if I were Roberto.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
dave_blue12 said:

Sacked in summer for me.

lets be the new Chelski

sack sack sack!

always works well that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.