Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
akcity said:
Tonight is an embarrassment that Mancini is wholly responsible for. It really is that simple.

Go back to supporting Utd then or whoever football manager says is going to be the next big thing cheers.

"embarrassment" Losing 1-0 away to arguably the best team in europe atm ?

Youi sensationalist girl, you have read the sun to long me thinks.

Pathetic.

Standard response go back to supporting United ... Pathetic

He is right we were absolutely shocking tonight, frankly a diabolical performance. Only Tevez came out of that game with any credit.

No his is not right, he has an opinion you agree with nothing more.

One i disagree with.

Go back to reading the sun.

No. The players like him and he won us the league last year AND right know we are on the second place in the league. There ain't no reason to change manager now.

He wont be sacked now but Im sure this is his last season! Fucking disgrace!

TCIB said:
mekonmcfc said:
TCIB said:
Go back to supporting Utd then or whoever football manager says is going to be the next big thing cheers.

"embarrassment" Losing 1-0 away to arguably the best team in europe atm ?

Youi sensationalist girl, you have read the sun to long me thinks.

Pathetic.

Standard response go back to supporting United ... Pathetic

He is right we were absolutely shocking tonight, frankly a diabolical performance. Only Tevez came out of that game with any credit.

No his is not right, he has an opinion you agree with nothing more.

One i disagree with.

Go back to reading the sun.

You are a complete tool may I add

Mancini has shown no management ability beyond that of an 8 year old on his playstation, the guy can't even get us to turn a defence, we've been struggling playing this way for the majority of his tenure. I can't wait till the day he leaves, I'd guess half the squad think the same way.

AND TO THOSE WHO BLEAT ON HE WON US THE LEAGUE, NO HE DIDN'T, HE NARROWLY AVOIDED FUCKING UP WHAT THE PLAYERS AND MANSOUR ACHIEVED.

oakiecokie said:
Whether we like it or not the bastard media will be in a fucking frenzy after this performance and be shouting for Pep G.and the rest to become our saviour.
Myself.Tell them all to fuck off.
This

hisroyalblueness said:
Mancini to go because we failed to progress in the CL after so few campaigns in it?
Not a chance of that - it would be absolutely ridiculous and the very thought could only be inspired by empty heads reading pantomime dame headlines in the red top sporting pages or listening to that irksome comedy of an advertising radio station 'talk shite'.

If we can win an honour a year in every full year he's at the helm then he'll be amongst the most successful managers in the prem and our most successful manager ever.
This is a mad thread - who wouldn't want to keep him?

i would bet my bottom dollar that if Guardiola would come to city in May mancini would be dropped like a sack of shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.