Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

something needs to change. But an ethical change.
Sacking the manager won't do it.
So where is our belief from last year?

SOMETHING NEEDS TO CHANGE!!! WE CAN'T PLAY!!!

Tonight was piss poor but if you think it was an embarrassment you probably need to man up a bit.

I've said elsewhere much more will be demanded of the club next year, not expected. Including RM.

Anyway best avoiding Bluemoon for a few days, the vultures will be here before too long.

I'm replying to him saying "tonight was an embarrassment".

We were not very lethal looking but we have played worse and not been labled an embarrassment.

As for not winning a match, no it is not good.

Our lack of ideas against Napoli at home last season was embarrassing imo, this was just a deflated team with nothing to play for.

abysmal UCL record at Inter, and now with us - I think the owners will sack him wether it be now or in May. We don't have to like it

Mancini to go because we failed to progress in the CL after so few campaigns in it?
Not a chance of that - it would be absolutely ridiculous and the very thought could only be inspired by empty heads reading pantomime dame headlines in the red top sporting pages or listening to that irksome comedy of an advertising radio station 'talk shite'.

If we can win an honour a year in every full year he's at the helm then he'll be amongst the most successful managers in the prem and our most successful manager ever.
This is a mad thread - who wouldn't want to keep him?

akcity said:
Tonight is an embarrassment that Mancini is wholly responsible for. It really is that simple.

Dont really think that Mancini is wholly responsible - team selection pretty much took care of itself because of injuries and suspensions

Players need to look at themselves

Mancini wont be sacked on the strength of this performance but i can't believe that these performances in the CL and in the Prem which have been in the main indifferent are not being monitored

Lose on Sunday and i think he is a goner unless he wins the Prem on the basis that Guradiola or Mouriniho was available

Simplisitcally if i was the owners and had pumped hundered of millions into a football club and watch my club get utterely outplayed in all but one of the games most prestigious competition would if nothing else make me consider the options

Personally this whole CL thing this seaon has been little short of wank and embarrasing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.