Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

hes a knob, what was the game against nadal when he was showing off the muscle on his right arm and when nadal won he put both arms in the air and did it back to take the piss... plus i ve alwayssaid that anyone who does not like me just because i m english..you know the rest, how he can slag us off them say it was a mistake, well what a dick, almost as daft as those twats at wimbledon who cheer him on

I hope so,but think that Federer looks invincible at present.
The bile he gets on here makes me laugh.
You really don't want a Brit to win anything,do you?
Henman was too middle-class - Murray is too Scottish.
Yes,I know the crowd are a bunch of fag-waving Tory tossers,but thats like not supporting England because the crowd is full of shaven-headed cockney National Front morons.
So the Scottish hate us - so what?
At the end of the day hes British,and I find those who support some dull Swiss bloke with terrible fashion sense a bit sad.

i wanted henman to win, i dont want murray to win and i m not going to change my mind

I would like to see him win

when was the last time we won Wimbledon must of been long time ago as I cannot remember when we did

toby said:

when was the last time we won Wimbledon must of been long time ago as I cannot remember when we did

Don't pretend you weren't glued to the crystal set when Frederick John Perry won the Men's Singles in 1936!
And he was from Stockport.
And he was a blue.
Even some of the Murray haters on here may have got behind him.
But some would still find a reason not to.

pissedagain said:
hes a knob, what was the game against nadal when he was showing off the muscle on his right arm and when nadal won he put both arms in the air and did it back to take the piss... plus i ve alwayssaid that anyone who does not like me just because i m english..you know the rest, how he can slag us off them say it was a mistake, well what a dick, almost as daft as those twats at wimbledon who cheer him on

The muscle thing was against Richard Gasquet not Nadal and as far as I know he didnt 'Slag off' anyone, he mearly pointed out he is Scottish, which he is.

I like him, he seems a bit of a dick but he generally dosent give a fuck abit like McEnroe but without the charm and charisma, Good Luck to him.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
toby said:

Don't pretend you weren't glued to the crystal set when Frederick John Perry won the Men's Singles in 1936!
And he was a blue.

1936 dont be cheeky

if he won it might inspire some children to take up tennis

toby said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:

And he was a blue.

1936 dont be cheeky

if he won it might inspire some children to take up tennis[/quote]

Then when they got really good,and looked like winning something, we could find reasons not to support them too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.