Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

No, the arrogant little sod.

Don't get me wrong, I like watching him play but the fact that he has the personality of a flannel, and seems like an arrogant bugger makes me dislike him as a person.

I hope Federer batters the arrogant git in straight sets and we get close-ups of all the disappointed fans on Centre Court.

amehh said:

Don't get me wrong, I like watching him play but the fact that he has the personality of a flannel, and seems like an arrogant bugger makes me dislike him as a person.

I like him, yes he's arrogant... But I think he does have 'personality' and bags of it. He doesn't give a toss what people think of him, and he has a winning mentality (some of our players could learn a thing or two of the lad)

I think he can win it. If he doesn't though, he's already done better than any other Brit in the last decade, so respect to the guy.

Pearcey said:
amehh said:

I like him, yes he's arrogant... But I think he does have 'personality' and bags of it. He doesn't give a toss what people think of him, and he has a winning mentality (some of our players could learn a thing or two of the lad)

I think he can win it. If he doesn't though, he's already done better than any other Brit in the last decade, so respect to the guy.

Yea but his personality is 'miserable English hating, dour faced, humourless bastard'

No. Federa will rip his head off and shit, at his liesure, in the hole provided.

I must say it amuses me no end that all those happy clappy fans of Murray are now wearing their Union Jack stuff, but last year, or whenever it was that Tim ' Limp Wrist' Henman was doing the business, they were decked out in the colours of good old King George.

I love a bit of irony.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.