Will next year be an even better year for bargains?

Grealish?? Come on keeps its jack now
To be fair, felt the same about Walker when he joined, he will never be Kyle, but on the pitch I love the &unt.

Off it he seems a proper thick *unt, but as long as he does the business on it , he can spend and do as much business off it as he wishes! Good luck to the &unt!!!

That's not really that great of an 11, I expect a fair amount it sign new deals too. Camavinga and pedri will surely sign new contracts, pogba I could see leaving on a free if the monies better, mbappe I expect will sign a new deal with a release clause to get him to Madrid.

Even in the unlikely event all of those don't sign new contracts, I expect we would be interested in maybe 3 of those and we wouldn't be able or willing to pay them the money they'd demand.

i doubt camavinga signs a new contract at Rennes

Reactions: kun
To be fair, felt the same about Walker when he joined, he will never be Kyle, but on the pitch I love the &unt.

Off it he seems a proper thick *unt, but as long as he does the business on it , he can spend and do as much business off it as he wishes! Good luck to the &unt!!!
I’ve always liked Grealish tell you the truth he’s always got time for the young fans and when that twat ran on and hit him from behind never made a meal out of it plus his family life lost is little brother and is sister as cerebral palsy he’s a good guy been a bit naughty but arnt we all at some time.

I’ve always liked Grealish tell you the truth he’s always got time for the young fans and when that twat ran on and hit him from behind never made a meal out of it plus his family life lost is little brother and is sister as cerebral palsy he’s a good guy been a bit naughty but arnt we all at some time.
Very true, not a lover of him but as I have said before, once he is one of us , he gets my full support.

He should be an exciting signing and it will be interesting to see if he produces in this team, if he does and continues to develop, he could be a hell of a player.

I doubt that they'll ever be a mass bargain for players ever, the odd one.

Clubs can't afford to sell players cheap.

Looking at what PSG are doing, I think you're going to see a lot more top players running down contracts to get huge wages and signing on fees.
...and huge agents fees. All-in-all, these types of players might end up costing the 'buying' club as much as if there was a normal transfer fee - it's just that the money will now go to the player and his agent(s) instead of the 'selling' club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.