Will people cut the Robbie crap?

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
What is it with all the Robbie hating all of a sudden? Just because he has been injured? We should be keeping Robbie and saying we don't need him is a very ignorant statement. Against We struggled to get anywhere near unlocking Villa's defence last Monday untill Ireland came on. This is the kind of moment of magic that Robinho can provide that would give us all 3 points as opposed to one. Saying we don't need him is ignorance and a complete lack of understanding of how football works. Selling him would also be a step back.

There's a lot of people with short memories on here mate.
It's the same crap with Kompany - all of a sudden he's not good enough to be in this City squad, yet last season he was one of our best players along with Robbie & Ireland!!!

I don't think calling people's views 'ignorant' just because they do not correspond to yours is a very good idea.

This is a football forum and we are all entitled to our own opinions: some see Robbie as our saviour and some see him as a luxury we can do without: neither camp is right and at the end of the day it's down to Mark Hughes to make the final decision.

KentBlue said:
I don't think calling people's views 'ignorant' just because they do not correspond to yours is a very good idea.

This is a football forum and we are all entitled to our own opinions: some see Robbie as our saviour and some see him as a luxury we can do without: neither camp is right and at the end of the day it's down to Mark Hughes to make the final decision.

Oh exactly, Kent.

I think when Robbie is fit he will kick on from last season which he was flop in if you read some reports
So I hope he is a bigger flop this season than last

KentBlue said:

"neither camp is right" is an opinion also. Someone must be right, people may have opinions but some are more true than others. And it is true that without Robinho we would be worse off. Barcelona is the best team at the moment. And they want Robinho. Enough said for all couch coaches out there.

the problem that i and others have with him is simple. He never tracks back! Bellamy has played in his position for a lot of this season and has helped out with defending a lot, robinho would never do this, dont get me wrong, he is a quality player, but he just frustrates me at times, times when he should score but he doesnt. Put it this way, would we have scored 3 goals at the swamp with him in our side, erm......no. would we have beaten arsenal, certainly not. he would never of done what bellamy did for SWP's goal. to say we should get rid is a little over the top tho, why would we??? i do think we need to play him more upfront though, maybe like this
GIVEN
ZAB TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE

TEVEZ DE JONG BARRY BELLAMY

ROBINHO
ADEBAYOR

AND BEFORE YOU ALL START GOING WHAT ABOUT SWP, KOMPANY, PETROV ETC ETC, THIS IS WHAT I HONESTLY THINK OUR STARTING 11 SHOULD BE, THEN ROBINHO WOULDNY HAVE TO START TO TRACK BACK AS MUCH, ADE DOES THAT ANYWAY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECON, SORRY FOR CAPS

KentBlue said:

well said

rickmcfc said:
the problem that i and others have with him is simple. He never tracks back! Bellamy has played in his position for a lot of this season and has helped out with defending a lot, robinho would never do this, dont get me wrong, he is a quality player, but he just frustrates me at times, times when he should score but he doesnt. Put it this way, would we have scored 3 goals at the swamp with him in our side, erm......no. would we have beaten arsenal, certainly not. he would never of done what bellamy did for SWP's goal. to say we should get rid is a little over the top tho, why would we??? i do think we need to play him more upfront though, maybe like this
GIVEN
ZAB TOURE LESCOTT BRIDGE

TEVEZ DE JONG BARRY BELLAMY

ROBINHO
ADEBAYOR

AND BEFORE YOU ALL START GOING WHAT ABOUT SWP, KOMPANY, PETROV ETC ETC, THIS IS WHAT I HONESTLY THINK OUR STARTING 11 SHOULD BE, THEN ROBINHO WOULDNY HAVE TO START TO TRACK BACK AS MUCH, ADE DOES THAT ANYWAY. WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECON, SORRY FOR CAPS
Did you go to the Arsenel game last season
If so who scored and who was mom

Even the great teams carry players bursting with flair and innovation who are not workhorses. Robbie fits this bill and will be back from injury fitter and ready to explode on the premiership with last years experience of the premiership behind him.

It is players of Robinho class that lift a team to a whole new level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.