Will people cut the Robbie crap?

twinkletoes said:
If Robinho shows his loyalty to City then I will back him 100%.

While he makes statements to the contrary then I want him out of the club.

Isn't signing for us when really we were nothing better than a mid table premiership club with mostly average players and just come into a bit of money showing a bit of loyalty? What is loyalty?

Robbie made a couple of comments about how he'd like to play for Barcelona one day the same way Fabregas has for many years but you don't see Arsenal fans wanting him out of the club do you?

Failsworth_Blue said:
twinkletoes said:
If Robinho shows his loyalty to City then I will back him 100%.

While he makes statements to the contrary then I want him out of the club.

Isn't signing for us when really we were nothing better than a mid table premiership club with mostly average players and just come into a bit of money showing a bit of loyalty? What is loyalty?

Robbie made a couple of comments about how he'd like to play for Barcelona one day the same way Fabregas has for many years but you don't see Arsenal fans wanting him out of the club do you?

We all know why Robinho signed and it wasn't for loyalty.

If I was an Arsenal fan I would be very frustrated with Fabregas' comments and I would feel the same way.

we're all entitled to our views mate. im 50 50 with him but my OPINION is that i would rther have a work horse or at least someone willing to work rather than 1 person trudging about on the off chance he may do something spectacular which he is capable off. CTID

C_T_I_D said:
Both as reliable as each other! How do we know a 'City source' said that?

How do we know he/she didnt.??

Oh just found this from t' mail online..regarding Hughes and The team,

The manager is confident the players he has brought in are of the right character to achieve the ambitions of Sheikh Mansour but has warned they cannot afford to get ahead of themselves despite an impressive start to the season.
Hughes has also told his squad to ignore the media hype, which today is linking
Brazil forward Robinho with a January move to Barcelona.

Then Zebedy said....."time for bed".. DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.